Sign in to follow this  
Nickwidd

Hello from New Zealand, My name is....

Hello everyone, my name is Nick and I live in Nelson, New Zealand.

I was a huge fan of Lego as a child and had a vast collection. When I turned 19 and left home, I gifted my Lego to a friend for his children to enjoy. Not knowing that when my daughter turned 5 and she saw a Lego Friends series 1 pack that caught her eye that I would one day enjoy spending hours engrossed in the hobby. Over the past year, together we have amassed a rather nice collection and with the addition of bricklink we have made some wonderful things. She is a proud winner of her schools holiday Lego competition.

I have been reading and watching the threads here on Eurobricks for about 9 - 10 month without a post, so here I am.

We are all set to travel to Christchurch in a few weeks to explore the Brickshow there so thought I may have some interesting photos to share after. I am excited as it is the first Lego show I am going to.

Anyway, hello again and I look forward to sharing some of my MOC's with you and joining in discussions. I love the superheroes range and I am working on an expanded Batcave from the latest batcave set.

Nice to meet you Nick. Welcome, I hope you enjoy the MOCs Eurobricks has to offer. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks Nick! :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks Nick

I look forward to seeing your completed Batcave.

Edited by grum64