Big Sal

Some Pokémon

I made some Pokémon to practise 'studs-out' building. Hope you like them!

14303791697_e5b4208e26_z.jpg

Left to right: Oddish, Pikachu, Caterpie, Diglett, Blastoise and Charmander.

I think Caterpie is my favourite, but unfortunately he won't stand up without a base:

14303794047_eef49b9756_z.jpg

Thanks for looking! Individual pics of each one, plus a Pokeball, on flickr.

Nice! I haven't seen any Pokemon stuff for ages and ages, but even I can recognize these! They look great!

Thanks to these wonderfully cute little beauties and the fact that Jake & George, after seeing them, have gone running off to count the contents of their money boxes which I happen to know are empty meaning they'll be back shortly with long faces designed to open Grums wallet, I'm faced with 2 choices.

1. Ban Jake & George from reading these pages in the interests of my bank balance

2. Get you banned from posting anything else on these pages for much the same reason

Not sure I stand a chance either way!

If you listen very carefully you'll hear the faint rustling of bank notes being liberated from my wallet.....

Wow, I really like these. Especially Caterpie and Blastoise.

Caterpie looks absolutely spot on, and you captured Blastoise (who happens to be an old favorite of mine) perfectly in a sort of "chibi" form. Fantastic job! :thumbup:

You did a good job. I can recognise all of them and in my case, I like Digglet. You don't get to see Digglet LEGO MOC very often. Also nice to see this 'original' first 150 Pokemon design, I don't like those after the 151.