We recently had to move - we live in Kuwait and since we're not locals we can't own property so when the landlord says go you go. Anyways, it has afforded us the opportunity to setup a new layout in Godwins Hollow. We've got everything planned out and most of the existing buildings are where they should be but there is still lots of room for new!

1401770404m_DISPLAY.jpg

1401770447m_DISPLAY.jpg

1401770432m_DISPLAY.jpg

1401770439m_DISPLAY.jpg

1401770455m_DISPLAY.jpg

1401771215m_DISPLAY.jpg

1401771674m_DISPLAY.jpg

You can see more here and here.

Edited by dignow

'dignow' you have enough mod's and MOC's to post for a month there dude.......I :wub: the TV station.....can I assume it will keep growing ?

Brick On 'dignow' ! :grin:

Those MOC's.... make me extremely jealous! :grin: Really great looking stuff. Looks like I have some new inspirations for some new city buildings!

Wow. Awesome layout. So many base plates!

I wish you had LDD files for your Pizza Parlor and Farm House. They look great!

WAUW!! Beautiful!

I was wondering if you could post some close-up pics of the hospital? I'm very curious about that one!

The hospital is L.G. Orlando's:

5615222242_8e7ecb158b_z.jpg

You can find more pictures of it in L.G. Orlando's photostream, or you could buy the instructions on his website, BrickBuildersPro. I did - it's a lovely model :)

The Television Studio, which I also spy in there, is another great kit of his. I believe there's quite a few of BrickCityDepot's kits as well, at least four or five - they're good, too.

Edited by L@go

The hospital is L.G. Orlando's:

You can find more pictures of it in L.G. Orlando's photostream, or you could buy the instructions on his website, BrickBuildersPro. I did - it's a lovely model :)

The Television Studio, which I also spy in there, is another great kit of his. I believe there's quite a few of BrickCityDepot's kits as well, at least four or five - they're good, too.

Thank you very much!

Thank you for all the kind comments - we both really appreciate the support and encouragement. Brian Lyles and L.G. Orlando are two our favorite builders and have both heavily influenced our city. Please stop by both of their sites -Brick City Depot & Brick Builders Pro- and check out their amazing stuff. Brian has a new book out (available here) and LG has a ton of new building instructions and accessory sets.