This is another of the main buildings in our city - Godwins Hollow. We really liked the official city hall but needed something bigger so we expanded it. The inside of the building has lots of details - a DMV, jury deliberation room, court room, judge's office, mayor's office, city council room, and press briefing room. Hope you enjoy.

1347277246m_DISPLAY.jpg

1347280320m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346161745m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346161920m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346162397m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346162414m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346162859m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346162984m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346162998m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346163528m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346164629m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346164637m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346165118m_DISPLAY.jpg

1346165720m_DISPLAY.jpg

You can see more of the building here and here and the park around the building here and here.

Dude, this is some of the most impressive MOCing and modifying of modulars I have ever seen.......totally Brick On 'dignow' ! :grin: (dam, my next build has to blow minds :wink: )

I've seen there are only four comments counting mine, but if you check this was from two days ago, but I can´t understand, why there aren't so many comments.

Two days and only four comments, but I'm sure this would have more in a near future.

Now, my opinion: very nice, and very big, If it would had more images of the interior it would like me more

excellent MOC

Thanks for all of the encouraging comments - we both really appreciate all of the support. Since the move we've not been able to get back in and take many new shots of where the City Hall lives now (boxes stacked to the ceiling in other rooms tends to limit our LEGOing time). As soon as things settle in a bit we do plan on getting back in there with the camera and taking some new shots. Unfortunately, Central Park (the park area in front of City Hall in the old layout) doesn't quite fit - well not all of it at least. We've not worked out exactly what will be squeezed in around the building and what will be moved elsewhere. Anyways, more to come in the future.

OH.. MY.. GOOD.. NESS!

Wow! I was impressed with the city hall details, then I took a look at your entire town layout. It's like a childhood dream turned real. What is even more amazing, aside from the sheer size, is that the interior details are on the same detailed level as the exteriors. It's pretty spectacular.

The church is perfection!

Wow, very impressive what you did with the Town Hall. The interior is fantastic.

Th only thing I fin a bit strange is the single clock opposite the other three on the roof. It look s a bit strange. But other than that a great job.

@MWAH - we know what you mean about the orphaned clock face. In our old layout the front of the building faced a wall and you couldn't see the clock so it was a bit of an after thought. I've kicked around the idea of raising the base a bit higher and bringing the whole thing together in the center of the rooftop area but never did anything more than think about it. May give it a shot sometime and see what happens.