Sign in to follow this  

I like what you've done here. It almost looks like him in his "pre-frozen" state to me. If that wasn't your desired effect though (which I guess it wasn't), I'd suggest just a little bit more trans-blue should be used on his limbs.Otherwise, very nice work :thumbup: Even the Bionicle mask doesn't look completely out of place.

Thanks guys, I'm really happy that you like it :blush:

I like what you've done here. It almost looks like him in his "pre-frozen" state to me. If that wasn't your desired effect though (which I guess it wasn't), I'd suggest just a little bit more trans-blue should be used on his limbs.

No, it wasn't, but thanks for advice. Now I know, what to do to make his look more accurate. More trans blue should be a good idea. Thanks!

-H.unter

This look great, I really like the build on the legs, also the fur pieces here are very effective here, it gives an organic look to Fangar. Only one minor thing which bothers me is that the cape is too short for your version :cry_sad::grin:

Thank you all :sweet:

Love that sword design. May I borrow part of the design for my Chi Sir Fangar Mod?

Yes, of course!

-H.unter