Sign in to follow this  
summo13

MOC: Emmet's gothic Supercycle

Here is my first MOC. Just got back into Lego’s after 30yrs thanks to the Lego Movie. Comment and criticism’s are welcome, thanks for looking.

zJPkR9F.jpg

8GaqrTx.jpg

Id2khW6.jpg

qvHTsjy.jpg

It neither looks like emmet's bike nor anything gothic. I suppose you could of made this emmet impersonating batman by modifying his bike into a sort of bat-bike to impress Wyldestyle. But as a gothic version of emmets bike I feel it's kind of lackluster.

Well I, for one, like it. The dark aesthetic gives it character, and it has a nice amount of greebling, so it doesn't look dull. Though that vent or whatever it is probably obscures the driver's view. Apart from that, a well thought-out MOC.

And that's just what Emmet would look like while trying to handle such a machine!

Though that vent or whatever it is probably obscures the driver's view. Apart from that, a well thought-out MOC.48.gif

Edited by yuesrcegbs

:) you are the second person to mention that vent in front of Emmet. I was going for a Drag Bike type of set up where it is a mix between a motor cycle and a dragster with a huge blown motor in front of the driver. I have been in one of those and yes as the driver you are looking around that thing lol

Damn, that Minifigure is hilarious! The expression on his face, the hair blown back...priceless!