@ MrRoy, just check the links in this post under How can I upload pictures of my creations to the forums?, and have fun.

Dark Elf Champion

The dark elf Champion is the King's favourite minion. He lost his left arm in Elf War II, when it had to be replaced with an arm formed of Eternal Ice.

27295391336_3a305bec57_c.jpgDark Elf Champion front by MWardancer, auf Flickr

27295389836_b43586dfcd_c.jpgDark Elf Champion side by MWardancer, auf Flickr

Just easy customization here: Painting hair and ears, painting the red dots on the nexo legs, cape by capemadness.

Dark Elf Clan

27295392456_891e05ccb5_c.jpgDark Elves - Clan by MWardancer, auf Flickr

Edited by Wardancer

Dark Elf Champion

The dark elf Champion is the King's favourite minion.

Cool! :thumbup:

It's a shame there isn't a greater variety of styles and colours of LEGO elf hair + ears pieces. I had to resort to a Kre-o part for my only dark elf.

Thanks Amperzand.

Maybe the Elves theme will yield a few non pink ones... With the dark Elves I can ignore color because they are painted anyway. I have been after an Elves hair, but it only comes with some expensive queen.

Amazing work (again!) Wardancer!

When you posted the first Dark Elves, I started my own clan of Dark Elves. I hope I can find them in the mess that my LEGO space is now, so I can post them.

Very nice, Evgeny! Are the leg, body and face printing custom or by LEGO? If by LEGO, which parts are they?

Legs and torso are from LotR figure, head is from Harry Potter Death eater, but repainted by myself.

Dark Elf Lady Desdemona on Demimonde the Pegasus

Twinkle, twinkle, fiery star,

How I wonder what you are!

Up above the world so high,

Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,

When he nothing shines upon,

Then Desdemona flies her light,

on Demimonde through the night.

Then the traveller in the dark

Fears them for their fiery spark;

He cannot know which way to flee,

cause without head he cannot see.

28201145962_e63491ae8e_c.jpgDark Elf Lady Desdemona on Demimonde the Pegasus (left) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

27689636653_26959c8431_c.jpgDark Elf Lady Desdemona on Demimonde the Pegasus (taking flight) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

28305326585_d60a8057ef_c.jpgDark Elf Lady Desdemona on Demimonde the Pegasus (right) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

28305328385_b1d0d0d7af_c.jpgDark Elf Lady Desdemona on Demimonde the Pegasus (front) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

28201143262_b1dcd81ab7_c.jpgDark Elf Lady Desdemona on Demimonde the Pegasus (top) by MWardancer, auf Flickr

List of customized and custom parts:

- brown horse painted gray, eyes painted black

- black horse barding shortened and painted

- horse helmet painted

- unicorn horn shortened and painted (the original size is too big, it looks odd)

- leg armor: Brickwarriors' leg armor cut and painted, straps glued and painted

- poison ivy hair painted dark red

- wings modified to fit into a hole drilled into the barding and painted

- sword is a brickforge lightsaber with a cut off flame

- armor pieces cut from minifig hands, painted.

- shield needed a different handle or else it would not fit because of the wings, also decorated with blue gem

- cape is from capemadness

I like how this build evolved. When I started I thought of a male general on a black horse with a giant shield. Then I tried a gray horse. Then I tried female red hair. Then wings. I am very happy with the surface of the wings. I managed to paint that with very few visible irregularities. That she shield would need a extra handle I did not anticipate.

Edited by Wardancer

Great harpies! I especially like the middle one. She's the freakiest! 

How did you replace the minifigure hands with what appear to be skeleton parts?

Thanks AmperZand. I like her best, too. 

The skeleton hands cannot move anymore. I cut them off and glued them onto the arms. To give the glue more surface to stick to I put the thin parts of normal minifigure hands inside the hollow arms. 

Dark Elf Witches: The Maiden, The Mother and The Crone

"When shall we three meet again?
To bring sorrow, fear and pain?
When all enemies lie slain,
when purple poison pours like rain.“

Dark Elf Witches start their life cycle as Maidens. Fiery aglow with youthful passion and determination, these fighters cut their way through battle protected by the waxing moon. After their first encounter with the Horned God, they transform into Mothers. These offensive spellcasters channel full moon energy to extinguish enemies with carefully balanced maternal maturity and the wrath of the divine seed inside them. As the tides of magic slowly retreat, Dark Elf Witches end their lives as Crones. Worshipping the waning moon, they constantly remind themselves of their mortality – and of the mortality of others. So they become masterful healers and poisoners, waiting to be the granted the gift of entering the cycle once more. 

36031453754_a8d5fee04f_c.jpgDark Elf Witches: The Maiden, The Mother and The Crone by MWardancer, auf Flickr

On 12.9.2017 at 9:45 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

Cool story on these three, and excellent work as always with the customization!

Thank you Umbra-Manis! I enjoyed this built a lot. 

love it - now here's a topic with my own taste - Drow

I would prefer to see them dark skinned, and beautifull, but there are still no good original heads for that - black head with beautiful female print

Check out my Flickr and my Brickshelf for more details about my Drow minifig and cities ;)
I have a ton of topics on Eurobricks with Drow towns :)

Also, Viconia is always present, with her silver or white hair, and there is a 12x6 48x48 diorama called just Drow
and 1x2 called just Underdark
dig a little, you can find a lot from me on Drow topic

thumb-18.jpgthumb-9.jpg