Mister Phes

Ambassador Project - Haven Guard Flag & Torso Designs

Ok, i think you should go with horizontal stripes and a barrel in the mid, but whatever the outcome is, i think it would be fantastic.

Can i still join the designer group, or am i too late? I don't know if i can improve the project Lucy, but every bit better is still better, if you understand what i mean...

Can i still join the designer group, or am i too late? I don't know if i can improve the project Lucy, but every bit better is still better, if you understand what i mean...

You certainly may, although we've only been accepting designs for the Haven Guard Flag and Torsos and there isn't a set date for when we'll be moving ahead.

But contribute whatever you like and we'll review it when the time comes.

Thank you very much, and i'm very eager to join, but i'm not the man for designing torsos or flags, lacking decent computer-skills and software. Can i go ahead and start building some LDD (cause i lack the right bricks) stuff, and then propose them, so you guys can take from it what you want and leave the rest behind? if i got it correctly, you are trying to capture the 80ies feeling, and altough these series came out to early for me, i think i know the feeling.But can there also be some elements from today's pirate series?

If i got it correctly, you are trying to capture the 80ies feeling, and altough these series came out to early for me, i think i know the feeling.But can there also be some elements from today's pirate series?

Yes, that is correct.

For more information about designs, please read the Definition of Design Constraints thread.

In that treath, only minifig are defined, but almost everything that has to do with builds and building style is in the category "what needs to be defined". I suppose i'm a bit free or so? And how would you guys like doors? Brickmade, or not?

The problem is, until it gets defined these questions cannot be answered...

However, I strongly recommend you read the Project Overview thread and all the threads linked to it.

There is also vital information about the type of sets we intend to build.