A while ago I made the 8110 Unimog, and it has an awesome base for cars.

I made a few modifications to make it better for power functions, and stripped it down so it drove faster.

I was mainly doing Mindstorms back then, and I knew that to get anywhere, you have to start by making your models look good. I'm really terrible at that :sad: but this time I managed.

I put a lot of cool features in there, tow cable, lights, antennae, wing mirrors, steering wheel, etc.

I made a 'few' pictures, and now that I got a Brickshelf account I started putting stuff on there.

I rediscovered this model, and now I feel is the time to finally post the pictures.

Edit: Jim said my images are too big :sad: , here are the ones :laugh: Some of them were vertical and I forgot to rotate, so they got squashed

It's 1024x768 now, every image

fotoefri.jpgoneone.jpgonetwo.jpgphoto1.jpgphoto4.jpgphotofive.jpgphototwo.jpgtwoone.jpg

Edited by anton1678
Linked images are way too big

Great buggy. Love the styling.

Edited by grum64

Hi Anton,

Very nice creation!

I have removed your images since they are way too big. 1024x768 is the maximum size for embedding images. If you use a hosing service like Flickr or Bricksafe you can upload large images and embed the sized down versions.

Hi Anton,

Very nice creation!

I have removed your images since they are way too big. 1024x768 is the maximum size for embedding images. If you use a hosing service like Flickr or Bricksafe you can upload large images and embed the sized down versions.

Ok, I have resized my pictures

Edited by anton1678

Looks nice,

may just be me but on my screen some of the images look very odd now, sure they were not like that before, almost squashed top to bottom?

Looks nice,

may just be me but on my screen some of the images look very odd now, sure they were not like that before, almost squashed top to bottom?

I wasn't careful and resized the vertical images into horizontal images, so you can see what happened.