Welcome to the voting page. Here are the rules: If you are an Avalonian or a Nocturnan, then you are voting on which side (Kaliphlin or Mitgardia) has won the arms race in your opinion. If you are from Kaliphlin or Mitgardia, you are picking which guild (Avalonia or Nocturnus) has the more impressive fleet. Please post your name, your guild, and who you believe won in the match you are deciding.

IE: Scarst from Mitgardia, I vote for Avalonia. or Skaforhire from Kaliphlin, I vote for Nocturnus

The list of ships posted below has been arranged by Kai (Thanks Kai!). Remember to take the whole fleet (Merchant Marine / ship of the isles / swamp boat and Warship) in account when deciding.

The individual winners will be announced when the Judges have finished judging.

All votes should be in by July 5th anywhere in the world.

Kaliphlin:

Merchant Marine:

The VanHorn - robuko

The Wayfarer - Gabe

The Ahok - nstickney

The Sapphire - Thomas of Tortuga

Deniz Aslani - Mike S

Warship:

The Grimm-maiden - TheUtilityBelt32

The Sirocco - qiadris

Battling the Waves - Kai NRG

Barqan Dromon - Gabe

Minik Akrebi - Mike S

Mitgardia:

Merchant Marine:

The Half-Brother - MKJoshA

The IceStorm - Garmadon

Warship:

MNR Thorgills - Tomsche

The Aurora of Mitgardia - Etzel

Ormr hinn víðfǫrli -

The Holdfast - mccoyed

The Serpent's Pride - Infernum

Sea Bull - Hammerhead

Avalonia:

Ship of the Isles:

The Nendril (category not specified) - HammerBro

The Swiftsure - Bregir

Gylden Abiron - -Carson Haupt-

Warship:

The Sea Bull - Hammerhand

The Mirror - Gilbert Despathens

Nocturnus:

Swamp Boat:

The Nocturnian Boar - Lord Vladivus

Nocturnian Patrol Boat - MassEditor

Warship:

The Smiling Phantom - Emma

Edited by SkaForHire

Hamerhand/Avalonia for Kaliphlin. Very nice ships on both sides though!

Hey Ska, I never posted the final version of my ship (it was a WIP), is it too late? I can get pictures up today, if it's allowed. If not, oh well.

Edited by Hammerhand

de Gothia from Avalonia, I vote for Kaliphlin

So close in this contest! Really great entries!!

Kai from Kali, I vote Nocturnus. (Avalonia had an impressive turnout but in the end the slightly superior and more innovative Nocturnian ships took it).

P.S. Like the way the Kali vs. Mitgardia voting is going right now!

Seems like my two entries were missed: Deniz Aslani for merchant marine and Minik Akrebi for warship.

Were they not posted in the GNAR topic? That was what I went through, but I'll mention it to Ska.

MassEditor of Nocturnus votes for Kaliphlin.

Wow, it's awesome how many entries were turned it. Some seriously incredible work everyone!

Gabe from Kaliphlin, voting for Avalonia - damn i had a hard time making a decision on this one, both sides were really evenly matched. Great work to all the entrants! :thumbup::classic:

Robuko of Kaliphlin votes Nocturnus. I trend to prioritise creativity, innovation, style and presentation, which naturally biases me towards a guild like Nocturnus. I thought there were excellent entries on both sides, notably Gilbert, Emma, Hammerhand and Mass editor who all posted brilliant and large ships, so it was a tough choice. Hammerhand, did you post your finalised version?

Soccerkid6 from Mitgardia (obviously :tongue: ) voting for Avalonia. Both Avalonia and Nocturnus had some really nice ships :thumbup:

McCoyed from Mitgardia, voting Nocturnus thought it was a terribly hard decision since I LOVE the smaller Avalonian ships.

Hammerhand, did you post your finalised version?

No, I didn't. I asked if I could above, but I haven't gotten an answer yet...

Infernum from Mitgardia has to vote for Nocturnus. I was really impressed by the quality, uniqueness, and aesthetics of all of Nocty's boats. Avalonia sure did give them some tough competition though! :wink:

No, I didn't. I asked if I could above, but I haven't gotten an answer yet...

Gee, we aint no computers pal! As for your question, as much as I like your ship, I'd say that you could enter with your latest wip. Some poeple have already voted, otherwise I wouldn't have had a problem with it, as I really liked your ship! But hey, I didn't make the deadline for challenge three either, although my ship was just a couple of hours aways from being done.

Gee, we aint no computers pal! As for your question, as much as I like your ship, I'd say that you could enter with your latest wip. Some poeple have already voted, otherwise I wouldn't have had a problem with it, as I really liked your ship! But hey, I didn't make the deadline for challenge three either, although my ship was just a couple of hours aways from being done.

I know you're not computers, sorry to sound impatient. By latest WIP do you mean just put the last picture I posted in the topic on the first page, or put the latest version of my ship? I don't want to break any rules here. :wink:

Garmadon from Mitgardia votes for Nocturnus. There were a couple of really nice ships from Avalonia though as well :thumbup:

Gideon from Kaliphlin, voting for Nocturnus.

Great job Avalonia as well though!