Great styling on this MOC. I love the green / yellow colour scheme. I hope someone can produce a model in that scheme for your entry.

I've looked at the big brother and I really like that model :sweet:

Thank you so much:)

Awesome lawnmower MOC! :thumbup:

Thank you!

And thank you everybody! I rely on your votes :blush:

Edited by Eraman

Hi folks,

already posted the picture some posts before...

Here's the picture of my mower :)

Thanks again Eraman for sharing this outstandig MOC...

John%20Deere%20L120%2001.JPG

Pat

I finally got the last package of parts and have now built mine. I still miss a few pieces I forgot to order, and will do that soon.

Now that I have it almost complete, it looks very nice.

I finally got the last package of parts and have now built mine. I still miss a few pieces I forgot to order, and will do that soon.

Now that I have it almost complete, it looks very nice.

I'm glad you like it:)

I don't know if it is considered cheating, but I personally think you should create a promotional and parts image based on the green version. It captures the essence of your model so much better!

I can ask what people think of this in the discussion topic.

Thank you all!

I don't know if it is considered cheating, but I personally think you should create a promotional and parts image based on the green version. It captures the essence of your model so much better!

I can ask what people think of this in the discussion topic.

Jim, i don't have all green parts and i know nobody, who has it and can take photos about the green model. Pat-ard built my mower, but he made some modification and he didn't use this part:

32184.gif

This is the rarest part. I can use other part instead of this, but the finished vehicle contains more then 200 parts, or it doesn't look like well. So i think it stay in black :classic: Thanks your effort, you are very kind :wink:

Edited by Eraman

I suppose the promotional picture can't be in the LDD version of the model?

Eraman, you should develop your mower further after the contest and see if you can make a bigger and better version.

I suppose the promotional picture can't be in the LDD version of the model?

Eraman, you should develop your mower further after the contest and see if you can make a bigger and better version.

Promo pic have to be real photo, so i can't use LDD :sceptic: (It's not a LDD contest).

I built a bigger mower earlier, you can find the link in pat-ard comment or here. But i'm planning to improve it, maybe RC model with more details, better looking...but it will happen later :blush:

Ah, right, I forgot about the big one he's already made :laugh:

Edited by Error404

lTdIgFYh.jpg

It took me almost a year, but I finally got all of those pieces in green. They weren't even expensive, just hard to find. Ignore the kitty and missing headlight.

lTdIgFYh.jpg

It took me almost a year, but I finally got all of those pieces in green. They weren't even expensive, just hard to find. Ignore the kitty and missing headlight.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi,

nice modifications... I like the diff!!! But the rear fender looks as if it isn't wide enough...