Wow, that was a quick answer and thanks and OK.

Hi Jockos,

Welcome to EB!

Please try to stay on topic in the different discussions. So let's keep this discussion about the Lawn Mower. Thanks :sweet:

There's a thread for Technic General Discussion, where you can ask general questions.

Or use the Tecnnic 2014 Discussion and Speculation for 2014 set questions.

In short; I don't think I will be reviewing the set. I didn't get one from LEGO to review, so it all depends on whether I will pick it up and whether I want to spend time reviewing it.

Wow, that was a quick answer. Thanks and Ok.

As i promised a picture about the bottom of the tractor:

minitraki6.0_render_2.png

The rear "suspension" was upgraded, picture soon!

nice - but I was kind of hoping it would have this blade:

P1120183.JPG

or this one but it has a round hole:

61403.png

nice - but I was kind of hoping it would have this blade:

P1120183.JPG61403.png

I am glad you to mention the blade question. The real mower blade has only 2 ends like this:

funyirokes16-500x500.jpg

So probably in the real model i will use this part:

2711.jpg

Unfortunately LDD doesn't consist this part, so i used this:

44374.png

indeed too many blades make the cutting inefficient in real life but if lego were to make it a set and kids would buy it which one do you think they would use?

:wink:

indeed too many blades make the cutting inefficient in real life but if lego were to make it a set and kids would buy it which one do you think they would use?

:wink:

This is also another viewpoint:)

But i try to build a mower like the real one, so i use the less bloodthirsty version :grin:

I really like this, it is very cute. I would really consider buying it if I saw it on the shelves :)

But the question in my head would be, can the blade section be lifted? I'm not sure if the real ones have this feature but my guess is they do, otherwise wouldn't it scrape on harder surfaces like tarmac when I try to park it in my garage?

I really like this, it is very cute. I would really consider buying it if I saw it on the shelves :)

But the question in my head would be, can the blade section be lifted? I'm not sure if the real ones have this feature but my guess is they do, otherwise wouldn't it scrape on harder surfaces like tarmac when I try to park it in my garage?

The real one can lift the blades at several levels, it depends on how tall grass would you like. this mower cannot lift it, but his brother can do :sweet: : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/62241

Edited by Eraman

Want to make one of these for my dad for a late father's day gift. Some of those green pieces are really rare.... Will take months to get them all from BL.

Want to make one of these for my dad for a late father's day gift. Some of those green pieces are really rare.... Will take months to get them all from BL.

Yes Eraman how are you going to build it in real life, if you are going to?

According to what I saw in the MINI contest page, you have to build it in real

Hi eraman,

did you post the Ver 7.5 lxf, too?

Pat

Here is the LDD file (ver.7.5final)

http://www.brickshel...ki7.5_final.lxf

I think it will be a good gift. Try to use another color scheme, change the green to red, the yellow to grey(or black), i think it's a cool version also, like this:

0004303356233_500X500.jpg

Yes Eraman how are you going to build it in real life, if you are going to?

According to what I saw in the MINI contest page, you have to build it in real

In the real, i built it, the tractor is stable, functions work smoothly. Yesterday i got the front tyres, so in the following days i will post some pictures about it. Unfortunately i has no this clean color scheme, it is be very coloured :grin: ... But these are the facts.

Edited by Eraman

Please let me post some OFF topic:

Yesterday night (23.30p.m.) my babygirl was born:D 3600g, 53cm. Her name is Alexa. Hopefully everything is all right. :classic:

OFF off.

Please let me post some OFF topic:

Yesterday night (23.30p.m.) my babygirl was born:D 3600g, 53cm. Her name is Alexa. Hopefully everything is all right. :classic:

OFF off.

You can go a little off topic in your own topic :wink:

Especially when your baby girl has been born! Congrats! :wub:

You can go a little off topic in your own topic :wink:

Especially when your baby girl has been born! Congrats! :wub:

Thanks Jim, but this topic is not for her :blush: , i don't want to differ from the original topic too much. :tongue: Maybe if somebody wants to congratulate, please do it in private, but no need for it, i know that everyone wish only the best. :classic: Thanks all of you :laugh: OFF closed :grin:

Edited by Eraman

:thumbup:

You could be a moderator :wink:

i owed yet with a picture about the back of the mower. In the original version the rear axles go through only 1 hole, so it's a little bit unstable (right picture). But in the new version 2 holes make more stability. So this is all, maybe the next picture will be made about the real model. :classic: Have a nice weekend :wink:

minitraki7.5back.png

Congratulations what a big babygirl, my 2 months son: 55cm and 4kg . Good name my two year old daughter called Alexia :wink: .

Congratulations what a big babygirl, my 2 months son: 55cm and 4kg . Good name my two year old daughter called Alexia :wink: .

Thanks, i also congratulate to you on your children :classic: But please, stay on topic :grin:

Edited by Eraman

This is just a great little lawn tractor. Well designed and all the original functions included. The green color makes it even more interesting. Great job!

And congrats on your baby girl.

Edited by barman

This is just a great little lawn tractor. Well designed and all the original functions included. The green color makes it even more interesting. Great job!

And congrats on your baby girl.

Thank you :classic:

Hi Eraman,

finally the parts arrived...

Here's my version of your very cool MOC!!!

I hope you don't mind, that I rebuild it...

Oh, and I hope that there's no problem because of the contest.

John%20Deere%20L120%2001.JPG

Pat

Hi Eraman,

finally the parts arrived...

Here's my version of your very cool MOC!!!

I hope you don't mind, that I rebuild it...

Oh, and I hope that there's no problem because of the contest.

John%20Deere%20L120%2001.JPG

Pat

Ohh, it looks great !!!

The changes are very good, but the part number is more, than 200, am i right?

I'm sad, i can't build the mower with all "right colour parts", but i am glad you can build it and show me it, thanks;)