Legopard

Ch II: Team DeGothia: Cat B: The Solitary Medic

This is a magnificent build :wub: I really love the colors you used and the whole build is simply packed with detail.

Some of my favorite parts: the whole building :laugh:, the tower and tudor house are fantastic and fit beautifully together; the patches of grass on the rock; the crane and little platform on the side of the house, and the lily pads :classic:

Great work Jonas, like others have mentioned the parts usage and colors are very striking. As I sit here at my job early Monday morning, I could see myself living in that home for the rest of my life. :grin:

Hello guys

Thank you very much for all the comments and the really kind words.

I'm glad you like it :)

Very cute. I like the flower vine, a good idea. How is the green roof build? Are the tiles just put there without clutched?

Like rolli wrote, these are dark green 1x4 panels.

Beautiful moc Legopard, very serene and contemplative. :classic: I love the unusual parts usages for the top of the tower, the chair and the swan. The house itself is great too with the green panel roof, half-timbering and corner details. If i have one small criticism, it would be that in places the underneath rockwork doesn't achieve the same level of complexity as the architecture on top of it. But overall, this is just a treat for the eyes! :wub:

Thank you very much for the criticism, Gabe. You are right, the rock-work could be better. But this MOC started with the idea to use only old grey to represent the rock. My supply of slopes and bricks in this color is poor, so i hadn't that much space to use part expensive techniques. it was interesting to use this color, but i think i will change to bley for future creations again.

Edited by Legopard

Excellent build overall, and some great details and parts usages :classic:

My favorite parts are the house, the round tower and of course that outstanding swan!

This is a beautiful build! The shape of the build itself with the rock widening out from the water with the house and tower on top, and the water spread below is excellent, but the details are what really make it. The grey snot on the tower, the flesh brickwork on the tower, the roof idea is original, the foundation, the door in the rock, all great, but the best things are the walls of the house, where the supports are flush with the walls, and separate from the corner pillars like they should be, the little timber with the boat and the fish strung from it, and the swan, which is a work of art! Fantastic job!