Sign in to follow this  
TomKraut

2014 July - December Catalog online

I just stumbled across the new catalog:

http://catalogs.lego.../de_de/2HY2014/

This is the German version, which I got by changing the URL from ...1HY2014 to ...2HY2014. Haven't had any luck with other languages though...

Once you open it, there is an option to download a PDF, in case it disappears again...

Cheers

TomKraut

Thanks for sharing. But I didn't see anything new. Everything is either out now or at least reviewed now and will be out in the coming months. It didn't even have the new Winter Village set that has been shown pictures of elsewhere.

Thank you! There is an updated look at the new Creeper and Steve from the minifigure-scale Minecraft line, which I guess are their final versions.

I noticed two things:

1. On page 31, 10235 "Winter Village Market" is listed as "New in October". But isn't this the Winter Village set from last year? I thought this year's was Santa's Workshop.

2. 70816 "Benny's Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP!" is nowhere to be found. Does that mean it is a Lego Exclusive? It is not listed as such in the Lego Online Store. However, a local retailer near me had 70814 and 70815 for a few weeks now, but not 70816. I guess this means I can stop waiting for better deals than at Lego.com and order it now.

Cheers

TomKraut

I was hoping to see the Smaug set for the Hobbit as well, but maybe I got the date wrong, isn't that supposed to be this year as well? Could be this is only what Germany is getting and there are different sets for different parts of the world. I am not sure why TLG does that but we know it happens.

I have a question that probably doesn't deserve its own thread and I figure this is the closest thread (since it is talking about the new and upcoming sets). When should the new sets start showing up at retail other than TRU and Lego stores? It seems like forever since the newer sets have been found in those stores but I have yet to see a single new set (Arctic, Ultra Agents, etc...) at Target, Walmart, or Kmart. I have no Lego store or Toys R Us within a few hundred miles, so I'm stuck waiting. I've ordered a couple of the sets online, but I'd much rather pick them up in person... Thanks and I hope I didn't hijack the thread too badly.

70816 "Benny's Spaceship Spaceship SPACESHIP!" is nowhere to be found. Does that mean it is a Lego Exclusive? It is not listed as such in the Lego Online Store. However, a local retailer near me had 70814 and 70815 for a few weeks now, but not 70816. I guess this means I can stop waiting for better deals than at Lego.com and order it now.

Same question here. It can nowhere be found in stores here in germany. Are quantities so low/ sold out ?

A lot of these sets are not even here in Canada yet so a lot of the items in here are going to be new, yeah odd about the spaceship, lots of them out this way. The new chima sets look great with the new style bricks, I don;t really go for Chima but I might now :blush::classic:

1. On page 31, 10235 "Winter Village Market" is listed as "New in October". But isn't this the Winter Village set from last year? I thought this year's was Santa's Workshop.

The New in October is obviously a mistake. At the bottom it also says "Nur solange der Vorrat reicht" or "While stocks last".

On page 120 there are pics of the advent calendars for this year! Friends, city and star wars. Flying out of the star wars calendar is a tie fighter with what I think are new pieces for its wings!