Torgar

Ch II: Team Simon: Cat B: Ereg Durin

Located on the eastern side of the Enchanted Eorest ,the Elven Stronghold, Ereg Durin, is a large network of bridges and towers built high above the ground. It is home to the Felarth Elves, a woodland clan led by Sllyeth the Enchanting. The entire garrison of elves stationed at this tower are on high alert due to the Drow invasion. Lilura, Sllyeth's sister, has traveled from Nocturnus to provide information on the Drow and their allies, the Black Spire.

14433926842_c6ecd10df2_c.jpg

14434085184_a2bf8f01dd_c.jpg

14431861501_316ded5521_c.jpg

14455398753_b3bb2a5d12_c.jpg

14248569959_faa6e0a689_z.jpg

14433890752_d3317c3bcc_c.jpg

14248567079_ed8a9dbf1e_c.jpg

14249383547_f677335a5f_c.jpg

14455397093_e20f54e1db.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Edited by Torgar

*oh2* And relly: *oh2*

What you done with those vines is incredible!

Torgar, dude, this is amazing. Wow, so much to appreciate here but like Yooha pointed out, what you did with those vines is incredible. Very creative and works so well in this build. I love that giant brick built tree as well. My favorite aspect however has to be the twin waterfalls. I've seen you use that technique in another build but you have clearly mastered it here. As always I really enjoy your building styles, you seem to have the ability to defy gravity with your builds! Great work dude!

Wow. Another incredible build from you Torgar, this is just fantastic, the waterfall, the vines, the treehouses, the rockwork... wow.

Well played! This is absolutely beautiful

:wub:

This may be the best elven home I have ever seen in Lego. That tree on the left that holds up one of the structures is great. it's rounded very well and the dark brown adds great contrast to the build

Amazing work. I don't know how you do it but I want to learn.

I love your rocks! They're always such a pleasure to ponder at. But those treehouses really steal the show! The olive green roofa are awesome, and combined with the gold accents make it look very refined. That's not even mentioning those tan tails, those must have cost a fortune!

Great work Torgar, I like the roofing techniques and the vines. This moc will definitely be in contention of first place

Fantastic work Torgar! The shapes you managed to create with the dark tan vines is amazing and fits very well to the elves. As usual, the landscaping, especially the rockwork and the waterfalls, is great.

P.s. I shared this build on my facebook page to give it some extra popularity (not that it would actually need it :wink:).

Wow! Wonderful water work and I absolutely love how you used those dark tan vines.

Wow! Great build! The colors and shapes make this build look like Lothlorien meets Edoras. :wink:

Truly incredible work here Torgar. You've managed to create an elven structure that both looks elegant and sturdy simultaneously. And, the height is AMAZING! The fact that you build two gorgeous waterfalls is just icing on the cake.

Again, incredible work.

Fantastic job, Torgar, the waterfalls and rockwork are excellent, but on top of that (literally) the tree and treehouses... wow. Stupendous work!

Edited by Garmadon

*oh2* And relly: *oh2*

What you done with those vines is incredible!

Thanks Yooha!

Torgar, dude, this is amazing. Wow, so much to appreciate here but like Yooha pointed out, what you did with those vines is incredible. Very creative and works so well in this build. I love that giant brick built tree as well. My favorite aspect however has to be the twin waterfalls. I've seen you use that technique in another build but you have clearly mastered it here. As always I really enjoy your building styles, you seem to have the ability to defy gravity with your builds! Great work dude!

Thanks ME!

Wow. Another incredible build from you Torgar, this is just fantastic, the waterfall, the vines, the treehouses, the rockwork... wow.

Thanks Kai!

Well played! This is absolutely beautiful

:wub:

Thanks robuko!

This may be the best elven home I have ever seen in Lego. That tree on the left that holds up one of the structures is great. it's rounded very well and the dark brown adds great contrast to the build

Thanks Kayne!

:cry_happy: It's so beautiful! :cry_happy:

The vines!

Thanks UB!

Amazing work. I don't know how you do it but I want to learn.

Thanks Mccoyed!

I love your rocks! They're always such a pleasure to ponder at. But those treehouses really steal the show! The olive green roofa are awesome, and combined with the gold accents make it look very refined. That's not even mentioning those tan tails, those must have cost a fortune!

Thanks Carson! The tan tails are not expensive at all on bricklink.

Wow! Speechless! This is amazing!

Thanks LV!

Great work Torgar, I like the roofing techniques and the vines. This moc will definitely be in contention of first place

Thanks Scaevola!

Fantastic work Torgar! The shapes you managed to create with the dark tan vines is amazing and fits very well to the elves. As usual, the landscaping, especially the rockwork and the waterfalls, is great.

P.s. I shared this build on my facebook page to give it some extra popularity (not that it would actually need it :wink:).

Awesome, thanks Simon!

Wow! Wonderful water work and I absolutely love how you used those dark tan vines.

Thanks Combee!

Wow! Great build! The colors and shapes make this build look like Lothlorien meets Edoras. :wink:

Thanks Infernum!

Truly incredible work here Torgar. You've managed to create an elven structure that both looks elegant and sturdy simultaneously. And, the height is AMAZING! The fact that you build two gorgeous waterfalls is just icing on the cake.

Again, incredible work.

Thanks mrcp!

Fantastic job, Torgar, the waterfalls and rockwork are excellent, but on top of that (literally) the tree and treehouses... wow. Stupendous work!

Thanks Garmadon!

Wow, those are some beautiful elven buildings, Torgar! The whole thing is just so awesome, from the vines, down to the rock work. Absolutely great.

Another stunning build *huh* The rockwork and waterfalls are amazing and give a

very fitting atmosphere for the elvish tree houses :thumbup:

The treehouses themselves are incredible, you did an incredible job at making them look organic and elvish :wub:

Stunning Torgar! :wub: This has got to be the pre-eminent entry of Challenge II - just amazing work with the rockwork (as usual!), waterfalls and architecture. Such beautiful, sinuous forms! The roofs are pretty sweet too. Great stuff! :classic:

Well it´s pretty obvious that you are a secret tree hugger! Come join our lovely guild of Avalonia! :wink:

Seriuosly Torgar, this is just amazing! So many details to look at and those photos are just wow!

AwesomE .-

I wish I could see this from near... Those vines and the overall rockwork is just.... Well its AWESOME.... :wub: :wub:

AwesomE .-

I wish I could see this from near... Those vines and the overall rockwork is just.... Well its AWESOME.... :wub: :wub:

Thanks Gunman!

Well it´s pretty obvious that you are a secret tree hugger! Come join our lovely guild of Avalonia! :wink:

Seriuosly Torgar, this is just amazing! So many details to look at and those photos are just wow!

Haha, thanks DG! It was fun branching out from the usual nocty evilness, but I fear once one turns to the dark side, they can never leave. :devil:

Stunning Torgar! :wub: This has got to be the pre-eminent entry of Challenge II - just amazing work with the rockwork (as usual!), waterfalls and architecture. Such beautiful, sinuous forms! The roofs are pretty sweet too. Great stuff! :classic:

Thanks Gabe!

That's pretty amazing.

Thanks Gilbert!

Another stunning build *huh* The rockwork and waterfalls are amazing and give a

very fitting atmosphere for the elvish tree houses :thumbup:

The treehouses themselves are incredible, you did an incredible job at making them look organic and elvish :wub:

Thanks SK, that's what I was going for. I tried a lot of formations for the vines, and this one looked and felt the most organic.

This is by far the best treebased building I've ever seen...

WOW

Thanks narbliu!

Wow, those are some beautiful elven buildings, Torgar! The whole thing is just so awesome, from the vines, down to the rock work. Absolutely great.

Thanks Hammer!