Alfadas

Ch ll: Team Simon: Cat B: An Unexpected Attack

First of all, I am sorry about the quality of the pic, more and better pics will be up this week.

Second, here is my entry for Cat B:

Alfadas: Thanks for letting us rest for a while.

Commander One-Eye: No problem, no problem. We are more then happy to share our little fort with you and your men.

Alfadas: Good. Now, lets get to business. We need to attack the Drow, before they do. My scouts have made a map of the area, so finding the Drow is not a problem.

Commander One-Eye: Yeah, if you need help with defeating the Drow camp, my men are at your service.

Alfadas: Good to kn...

One of Alfadas' Guards: Sir! The Drow are attacking!

Commander One-Eye: Come on you lazy bastards! Get your weapons and defend this place!

Alfadas: Great. Finally.

Drow with the special eyes: He he, now it's my time to unleash my powers!

And with that, he dropped his weapon, hided behind his shield and said a few words in a strange language. Out of his hand, a large fire bolt appeared. The other Drow screamed in happiness, and charged towards the walls and gate.

14433421175_330b53f619.jpg

As said, more and better pics will be up this week. I needed to get this up in time for the deadline. Hope you like it.

Looks like a nice solid wall Alfadas! I hope you can get your good pics up soon. :classic:

Thanks. Yeah, I hope I have time this weekend, still very busy with the internship and packing stuff to move to another house, so I hope I have time.

Good wall section, I like the size and texturing :thumbup: I think the path is a bit too straight, making it curve a bit would make the build more interesting. The bits of rock sticking up look good :classic:

Looks promising! A path leading in to the little fort in tan/ dk tan perhaps? Right now it´s grass...

Hope to see better photos as well with a better background.

Thank you guys, but I am not sure if I can change it. This is my entry for the challenge, I could make better pics of this for the challenge, then change everything to make it a non challenge? I don't know if that's allowed or not. A tan, curved path. Very obvious, but I didn't think about it. Making it curved might be a problem, considering I only have 4 6x8 plates in dark tan. But as soon as I moved, I will spend some money on plates to make better scenes. Promise.