9. The Way-to-Pink Prof. Umbridge

hp080.jpg

10. The Strict Prof. McGonnogal:

hp022.jpg

11. The Prophetic Prof. Trelawny:

hp049.jpg

12. The Picturesque Gryffindor Fat Lady:

40249px2.jpg

13. The Cross-Dressing Snape Boggart: (if he wants to wear women's clothes he can play too)

hp044.jpg

Steve

casual Hermione for being non-fleshtone and having an outfit thats not the boring hogwarts uniform.

Whats the set she came in btw? I'll have to go and buy one now...

The Ginny head with freckles reminds me of a old hard-to-find Paradisa head... another good one

the casual hermione is perfect for a town setting !!! love that one, and will now have to BL her.

though, it was hard to not vote for the picturesque gryffindor... i love that LEGO tried to capture the look of the minifig in a larger form. i love stuff like that X-D

- BrickMiner

I voted for Prof. McGonnogal. I don't really like the head, but the torso and dress and pretty nice, and I like the green hat and cape.

Nice poll, who said something over lego not producing any female figs anymore?

I voted for Prof. McGonnogal. I don't really like the head, but the torso and dress and pretty nice, and I like the green hat and cape.

Me too, nice fig.

Every fleshtone minifigure got eliminated right away from my perspective....

the casual hermione is perfect for a town setting !!! love that one, and will now have to BL her.

though, it was hard to not vote for the picturesque gryffindor... i love that LEGO tried to capture the look of the minifig in a larger form. i love stuff like that X-D

- BrickMiner

Coudn't say it in a better way... The same for me!

Personnaly, I don't like Hermione minifig for Hermione. I mean, her minifig doesn't have her feeling, she looks too old, and not like I imagine her reading the books... I know the HP sets are based on the movies. But I don't find her like in the movie, contrary to the Ron minifigs who is better done...

And it's the same for the other HP women, maybe expect for the Umbridge one...

"Prophetic Prof. Trelawny"

More like "Pathetic Prof. Tree-lawn-y" That figure is horrid.

Anywhos, I can't seem to decide, probably the Fat Lady because she can be used as a portrait in a MOC Manor house.

This is infuriating.

How long 'till the "best Leia" voting? You're deliberately leaving her 'till last, arn't you Athos?

This is infuriating.

How long 'till the "best Leia" voting? You're deliberately leaving her 'till last, arn't you Athos?

I'm going in a loose alphabetical order by bricklink category...

Steve

HUmm, another difficult choice there |-/

I really hesitated between:

* the pink lolita wannabe aka Prof. Umbridge (isn't she a little old to play her Spears "one more time" attitude ? :-D ). I really need that fig *wub*

* the mischevious Hermione: I love the hair piece and the provocative attitude *wub*

(G I picked 2 fleshies :-P )

I finally went with the pink lolita for novlty (how many Hermione again ?? ;-) )

Lolita ON !!

*yoda*

* the mischevious Hermione: I love the hair piece and the provocative attitude *wub*

*yoda*

Yup. Everybody loves a woman with an attitude like that.

VOTE ON!

KimT

Quite the spread of votes on this one. Nothing like the runaway Castle victory...

Steve, who went with Casual Hermione... mostly for the clothes...

I voted for the HP 5- Hermione, because I like the hairpiece and the face. The torso looks a bit boring, but who cares. I like Umbridge too, but the colour of the torso is a bit creepy. :-X

I like Umbridge too, but the colour of the torso is a bit creepy. :-X

Well, Umbridge is very creepy, maybe worser than Voldy as you can see of her Barbi-pink colours. :-D

I vote for Ginny. She has a good head and hairpiece and she was only put in one large set of 100 euro's. When this set was on sale for more than 50%, I happily bought him.But Tlc put in almost every set a Harry Potter, maybe a more Ginny's were not a bad idea.

I also like Hermiony, She has a good face to use for every female and her Hairpiece was new when introduced in 2001.

The teachers (Hooch, McGonagle, Trelawny and Umbridge) are very nice different additions to the minifig world with sometimes special new hair pieces, as it is by the males from HP license. *y*

The chess queen was a bit less attractive, They could atleast put a plain white minighead on it and a minifigcrown, then she was already better.

The fat lady is nice,but not a real Minifig, although I would like a minifig version of Dawn French with a silly white dress X-D :-D

Boggart-Snape is nice, but could have a dresspiece and a odd hat like the movie.

Edited by Wout

Those figs are all incredible. I voted for Umbridge because she really looks like the actor in the 5th movie. Madame Hooch and Professor McGonnagal are cool too... and so on *wub*

-Aredhel

Thats odd, some one voted for the fat lady.

Because there

Casual Hermione, for being the only one with a combination of good face, good hairpiece, good skin colour (no, I'm not racist-I just hate fleshies) and good clothes.

Man, the HP 5 Hermione is an horrible abomination.....

Shakar

Edited by Shakar