brunojj1

Hello, I´m Bruno from Germany

Hello everybody!

I think it`s time to introduce myself: my name is Bruno Jenson – my nickname brunojj1 is related to it.

I´m a 33 years old AFOL living in Germany near Bielefeld. Some peoble may know me already by some of my creations like the Tiger tank (free instructions on rebrickable) or the Ferrari 458 Spider. The last one could make it to the Hall of Fame recently at the Technic Forum. And I feel my duty to thank blakbird first and others who like my models and supported me already in a great way.

Many of the well known members here got me inspired by their fantastic creations (e.g. Sariel, Crowkillers, Jurgen Krooshoop and many others). And that`s what the whole thing for me is about - staying motivated, testing new limits, improving my skills by learning from the best.

My intention is to build more MOCs in the future and share them with the community if possible.

So please feel free to write and comment! I would appreciate the exchange on this great website and get to know more Lego fans, especially those who are infected with the Technic illness ;-)!

Greetings

brunojj1

hey bruno! welcome to eurobricks :)

you deserve support for your beautiful ferrari eheh

Very warm welcome brunojj1 :classic: .

Your Ferrari 458 Spider is a great model and well placed at the Hall of Fame :wub: .

Can't wait what is your next moc.

nice to see you joined, any more tank builds coming in the future ?

Welcome to EB Bruno. Nice to see another tank builder here!

Maybe some day, unfortunately at the moment I don`t have the time because I concentrate on supercars now. But your tank is an unbelievable achievement, congrats!

welcome Bruno, I hope to see more models like your fantastic Ferrari here

That`s what I`m doing now - build a new Ferrari ;-). It seems indeed there have to be more of them to oppose the Lambo fraction ;-)?

And thanks to everybody for the warm welcoming! So I`m looking forward to have lot of fun with you guys!

Edited by brunojj1

Hi Bruno! Welcome, I'm sure you will fit great in our (not so) little community.

Hi Zblj,

thanks, do you mean the technic community? I have the impression that it really seems to be not too big compared to some "mainstream" themes on EB.

So we`ll do our best to support it. You are doing a lot for it and I´m following your work as well.

Hi Bruno!

Welcome to EB! Nice of you to join.

Technic is actually one of the biggest and most active themes on EB :thumbup:

I will move this topic to the right forum now.

12 hours ago, Sampahbau said:

awaiting for the next awesome creations from Brunojj1!!

Hi. Please don't bump a 5-year-old topic just to mention you are waiting for a MOC. Only bump topics when you have useful information to add. 

Thanks!