Yooha

Modular Hardware Store - LDD MOC

An old building that houses a hardware store.

14418065495_de840cab82_b.jpg

14394951636_382d8b3d4e_o.png

Ground floor - Household Equipment

14231475780_1d3cb6e175_o.png

14416929504_7aff44946f_o.png

1st floor - Construction

14416791052_b785a962c4_o.png

14231625457_afcbe3da1f_o.png

2nd floor - Garden Department

14231625387_4e48fa40f1_o.png

Some details

14231427039_2c320a443e_o.png

14416929964_084291802c_o.png

14438358463_eb8b9f848a_o.png

Edited by Yooha

Now we all know the tiger is the master of the hardware store......but I say this........AWESOME design 'Yooha' I love it......I'm actually working a modular myself.

Oh, yes you heard right a brick built modular...........now your blender is fantastic and all the fittings on all levels are great.

Are you going to brick build this ?

Brick On LDD On 'Yooha' ! :grin:

Edit - you have pretty well hit the mark with a period building design......

B3729.jpg

The building marked Clarkson's was a hardware store so similar in some ways.

Edited by lightningtiger

Now we all know the tiger is the master of the hardware store......but I say this........AWESOME design 'Yooha' I love it......I'm actually working a modular myself.

Well, my very first thought was actually: "What? A hardware store not designed by lightningtiger? That can't be!" But indeed it is.

Yooha, the details in the architecture are very well made. I can easily see that building in a streetscape. And interesting street lamp, you have made. The interior is also great, many interesting things to buy in the shop. Hope you will brickbuild this.

Very neat idea.

I like the overall facade. Very realistic looking. Doesn't blend in super well with the rest of the Modulars because of the realism though, in my opinion.

I like the interior details. Definitely a lot of great mini builds to help the figures do their daily work.

My main concern, how are they supposed to get some of that stuff down the stairs? I think the heavy stuff on the upper levels will cause some problems going down stairs. Perhaps you should incorporate an elevator like the Town Hall into this to make it easier.

Keep up the great work.

This was a real treat for me to see. I love all the detail you put into this project and the rendering makes it look even more spectacular. My favorite image is the first floor interior because the tools hanging on display, the wall of paint colors, and the lumber area all resonate with me (these areas are the most frequent cause of my own trips to the hardware store). Thank you for sharing.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It was fun designing those instruments.

Ohhh, i love this building. Pleeeease upload the lxf file! Pleeease. :D

Here it is!

Wow. AMAZING. What have you used to do the renderings? It looks great.

The rendering was done using LDDtoPOVRay and POVRay.

My main concern, how are they supposed to get some of that stuff down the stairs? I think the heavy stuff on the upper levels will cause some problems going down stairs. Perhaps you should incorporate an elevator like the Town Hall into this to make it easier.

I had that question in my mind as well, but I didn't want to be THAT realistic. The elevator would take too much space. You can take the heavy equipment carefully using the stairs.

Uh, there is a huge storehouse in the next building, it is only the display area. :laugh:

Thanks 'Yooha' for the lxf file, I'll check it out shortly......what's next ? :wink:

Brick On LDD On 'Yooha' ! :grin:

Edit - LOL 'Iaka' wait to you see what I'm building now ! :laugh:

Edited by lightningtiger

This is fantastic! I love the facade, but the interior details steal the show. My favourite is definitely the vacuum cleaner.

Very clever use of the new ball joint plates too!

Great stuff; love the facade and the colour scheme.

Absolutely adore the ground floor interior.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

My favorite detail is the paint buckets and using a 1 x 1 round plate to show paint color!

A wonderful idea superbly executed. The subtle exterior styling is perfectly apt, and the wealth of interior details and appliances leave nothing to be desired! Many congratulations and thanks.

That is a very nice model. The details on the pillars around the windows looks really good, and a very simple and celver technique. I really like this design.

The second story window molding is very nice, and the interior objects are great! As simple as it is, the table saw and wood area are my favorite.