matt_one

[ LDD MOC ] Gundam Chroma S1 Virya

The evolution of my first LDD creation, Rx-013 Nova. Hope you like it!

14227803588_448d342a16_b.jpg

14214637039_d6151431dd_b.jpg

14340846585_7abb24740e_b.jpg

14411139124_396d9f8a1b_b.jpg

14411944761_2224e3c123_b.jpg

14422843755_5545b09b8f_b.jpg

14374472893_0f5555afe1_b.jpg

Edited by matt_one

Wow, looks awesome. I just got hooked on Gundam. I'm starting by the very first series. I hope to get to these new mechas soon ;)

AAAwwweesooooooooomeeee, it is great, wonderful. two question: could you post more pictures? and it can fit a pilot?

Dear Lord...

It's beautiful. Loving the head and chest the most.

Thank you!

Wow, looks awesome. I just got hooked on Gundam. I'm starting by the very first series. I hope to get to these new mechas soon ;)

You will not find any Gundam Chroma S1 Virya on anime series. This one and other my models are completely invented.

O O Oh my... That's a masterpiece!

°

( )

Thanks!

AAAwwweesooooooooomeeee, it is great, wonderful. two question: could you post more pictures? and it can fit a pilot?

Thank you! Soon I'm going to render other two poses I would like to make with it.

You can find other pictures on my Flickr's album, but mainly pictures of work in progress and head's studies.

Sorry, it cannot fit a pilot, the chest was a lot complex to do and I really don't like Lego minifigs.

That is beautiful, and by looking at the action poses it has great ariculation, it's a real masterpiece, great job, and the presentation is superb too, the rendered pics look neat!

That is beautiful, and by looking at the action poses it has great ariculation, it's a real masterpiece, great job, and the presentation is superb too, the rendered pics look neat!

Thank you very much!

Don't be fooled by the pictures, the model has a certain degree of mobility,

but definitely not what you see in the poses shown.

Unfortunately, to pose the model in LDD is not easy, indeed it is often frustrating and unpredictable, and just the slightest interference can prevents all movement.

Also, not doing renderings with Pov-ray would force me to set again scene and materials for each pose,

therefore I prefer to pose the model in the rendering program.

My ultimate goal is simply to get the renderings, so I don't care about the robustness of the model and its eventual building with real bricks.

i love all your work. i've never seen gundam, but these kinda make me want to watch it. i have just one request: can we have the ldd file? pretty please??

Unbelievably cool Mobile Suit! By first glance, I really could believe it is built with bricks. Even better looking than some Gundum model sets.

i love all your work. i've never seen gundam, but these kinda make me want to watch it. i have just one request: can we have the ldd file? pretty please??

Thanks! I'm still working on it, indeed the shield was added right yesterday.

In the meanwhile, I'm working to other projects and I need to find the time

to fix some serious problem on the head of this before uploading ldd file.

I made it in order to get rendered images as final result,

therefore I strongly suggest you to not build this thing with real bricks.

It wouldn't be possible, first of all due to the unavailability of colors for many bricks, then for supposedly weak

and untested joints ( I haven't real bricks ).

This work mainly derives from my first Rx-013 Nova.

You can find ldd file at the following link, if you like it : http://www.mocpages.com/user_images/107138/1396423637m.lxf

Unbelievably cool Mobile Suit! By first glance, I really could believe it is built with bricks. Even better looking than some Gundum model sets.

Thank you!

I don't know about existing Gundam Lego sets. I know about many Lego Gundams made up by real bricks, some of these are very amazing!

Thank you!

I don't know about existing Gundam Lego sets. I know about many Lego Gundams made up by real bricks, some of these are very amazing!

Sorry for causing confusion, by mentioning Gundum model sets, I really mean those plastic model sets made not by LEGO, for example by BANDAI. Or maybe call them customized models? These models soemtimes even require using glue to join all the parts and of course since they are customzied, they will have very real looking as shown in the animation/cartoon. However, your master piece created with all available LEGO bricks really looks no difference from those, even better! Totally awesome!

Sorry for causing confusion, by mentioning Gundum model sets, I really mean those plastic model sets made not by LEGO, for example by BANDAI. Or maybe call them customized models? These models soemtimes even require using glue to join all the parts and of course since they are customzied, they will have very real looking as shown in the animation/cartoon. However, your master piece created with all available LEGO bricks really looks no difference from those, even better! Totally awesome!

Oh, thank you very much!

However, maybe some Gundam brickset really existed, though only in Japan.

But it's not Lego, it's made up of Megabloks.

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. :wub_drool:

Thanks!

I think there are better things than this, but 'm very glad of your appreciation! :blush: