Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

MOC: Arkham Asylum; Relative Insanity

I loved seeing this at Brickworld. As I am currently playing through Arkham Asylum for the first time when I saw this I immediately started geeking out. Great job on an incredible build!

It is the best Batman creation I've ever seen, congratulations Captain Nemo. I love the visionary feel the whole building has, the scene where Bruce stands by his dead parents on the wall is my favourite, but there is great attention to detail anywhere on this one, you truly made a masterpiece this time!

Edited by Csacsa234

Well,, i am not fan of Batman's Lego as always didnt like them, BUT.......iF Lego gonna produce this ( IF ),,,i will buy it for sure...this concept is indeed an AWESOMENESS!!

Absolutely amazing !

I really enjoy reading through all photos, with every detail in them.

I love it, but sadly I won't be able to see it in Brickworld.

I am a huge fan of Arkham series, especially Arkham Asylum 's Scarecrow, and you've made it.

Congratulations to your winning as well.

This is not just an amazing Batman build, but an excellent homage to the game as well. That Scarecrow...wow! The Bruce and parents scene is brilliant; my favorite part.

I hope the Arkham Asylum creative team get wind of your model and check it out. It's an exceptional compliment to their work, and I'm sure they'll be amazed.

Beautiful creation! The Poison Ivy's garden part and the brick-built Scarecrow are stunning! :thumbup::classic:

THAT right there IS INSANE.

Best Bat thing I've ever seen EVER. Congrats Tim you sure deserve all the kudos after the work you put in.

So when does this set go on the shelves? :D

- Seriously I WANT THAT, put it on cuusoo/ideas, something or a LDD with instructions. Do you accept souls, first borns, blood oaths or Mastercard (only card accepted in Hell).

That deserves a set if anything ever did. And those train tracks just gave me a really good idea to solve a 3d scanner problem, thanks.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

That is amazing! Great job! :wink:

It is quitte a big building. It looks pretty massive. Can it easily rotate?

It is quite recognizable from the Arkham Asylum game. Did you create the battle of Batman and the Joker a few years back?

The plant-section is what I like the best. So many details and colors there and yet it remains true to the game.

Makes me want to play Arkham Asylum again :wink:

Astonishingly creative and totally bonkers :classic:

Love it! Love it! Love it!