qiadris

Ch II: Team DeGothia Collab: Cat A: Roadblock

The possibility of a plague is something Avalonia cannot afford, and one of the first measures taken was to set up road blocks at regular intervals to prevent scared villagers (scared of the plague or the drow, or both) from making matters worse.

The roadblock at the ruined tower of Ker Tazal, near Calder, is not the most impressive. In fact, it could be said it is one of the worst, a simple ladder blocks the path. But it works.The soldiers do as they are told and question travellers, wear protective cloth that covers their mouth and nose, and also keep an eye out for drow.

14427867303_5dc033c482.jpg

Anders and Paul, on duty today, have had a rather quiet morning with few travelers. Right now they have just stopped a man and a young girl, travelling with a dog. It does not look like they will be much trouble. He says his name is Arthur and they come from Brevis. They seem look honest folk, and healthy, even if a bit weary of a few days in the road, but orders are orders: they will have to wait here for a patrol and be taken to Calder.

14404326911_13eb2444d7.jpg

Nice little scene! I love the lush landscaping next to the road!

Nice Build!, and wow Thomas, people seem attached to your Characters. :tongue:

Looks good qiadris! Glad to see the family moving along steadily to their destination :wink:

Nice little build, I like the vine up the wall! :thumbup: Good work keeping the story going!

Nice Build!, and wow Thomas, people seem attached to your Characters. :tongue:

:laugh::rofl:

Just curious, are the black bandannas the old, or new version of the piece?

Very nice landscaping, the tower and the vegetation look just as they should. Lovely scene.

I like the vegetation and the many details you added, nice job.

Thank you all :)

@MKJoshA, those are new bandanas, picked that pair from the ninjago hoverhunter I found at 66% discount

Nice little vignette Qiadris, the wall and vegetation is really sweet. :thumbup: The path could use a bit more texture though to really bring it up to the level of detail in the rest of the moc. Anyway, good work!

Nice little build. The soldiers with the bandannas are perfect for this scene, and the make-shift barrier using the ladder is a neat idea. Great job!

Great build! I really like the feel it has to it!

Some better lightning and angles of the photos would improve the moc even more. I want some close ups on the moc, perhaps one behind the family showing the guards standing in the way?

Excellent wall and landscape, the variety of the plants looks good :thumbup: The path could use a little more detailing, some tiles in dark tan would look good :classic:

Very nice build! I really like the landscaping, but the wall is my favorite part, including what appears to be a ruined door? I would have liked to have seen a more level angled shot of the build, but it is well done nonetheless.

a definetely very lovely cat a entry, gotta love that wall!

I really like the ruin and vegetation in this build :classic:

The path does the job, but could have used some more variation to match the level of detail of the other side.