Sign in to follow this  
Little_russian_AFOL

[MOC] The Chancellor's Suite

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi there, EuroBricks. So, I've made first MOC for EuroBricks a year ago.

Today, I made rebuild of my first EB MOC!

14421354713_a1228b1d66_o.jpg

There are only four pics, but I will upload more, I promiss.

Source: The Chancellor's Suite was the suite of offices, meeting rooms and private chambers used by the

Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. The Chancellor's Suite was located in the Republic Executive Building, over 500 meters above the surface of Coruscant. The Chancellor's office, also called the Executive Office, was the formal office of the Supreme Chancellor that served as the heart of these rooms. The room was created during the last days of the Republic, under the command of the final Supreme Chancellor, Palpatine, thus breaking from tradition of the Chancellor's office being at the Presidential Palace.

Original:

250px-Sith_To_Be.JPG

MOC:

14212844318_fd2ae26f47_c.jpg

Chancellor and Wilhuff Tarkin:

14398600264_9e197ff509_c.jpg

Without minifigs:

14398116132_daaeb12022_c.jpg

14398338672_2499ca2d54_c.jpg

Thanks for watching and good bye!

Also, there will be more MOCs from prequels.

Gooooood. Goooood. Yes, I agree with Nom Carver; you do need a window. I have been waiting to see the Palpatine minifigure with the 2012 robes and 2014 head, so thank you for that. I now know that although the latter is more movie accurate, I do prefer the 2012 hairpiece. :vader:

Nice job! I would recommend adding that window behind the desk, it's a vital part of its office.

I'll try to do it like Oky in his MOC.

Gooooood. Goooood. Yes, I agree with Nom Carver; you do need a window. I have been waiting to see the Palpatine minifigure with the 2012 robes and 2014 head, so thank you for that. I now know that although the latter is more movie accurate, I do prefer the 2012 hairpiece. :vader:

Old hair is looks OK only if using Clone Wars version. New one is perfect, I quess it suits for Tarkin, too.

Edited by Little_russian_AFOL