Niku

Ch. II: Team DeGothia Collab: Cat A: Quarantine

The menace of plague is covering Avalonia, and reports of infection and plague have started to reach the towns and cities such as Brevis. To try to prevent further cases, quarantine has been declared on Brevis, and all visitors have been required to leave before the sunset. While some citizens cower in their homes, others try to take matters into their own hands by evacuating, or by attacking those suspected of bearing the plague. After their house was burned, two brothers, Alfrich and Gavin, escaped with their family, but they were separated from them in the crowd of refugees. Now, they are setting out to find their family, while wondering what the future holds for them all.

Next chapter

img_0262.jpg

img_0267.jpg

img_0268.jpg

img_0271.jpg

Hope you like it.

Greetings.

Edited by kabel

Good build except I'd say the grill pieces as terrain don't work very well. House is pretty good, though.

Nice job with this, I like the house overall but the roof is a little weird. I also concur with mccoyed about the grill pieces.

Ooh, a rat! Could it be the bearer of the dreaded plague? *oh2* (Nah, that could never happen, it's the drow, or some miasma, or the evil eye i'm sure... :wink: ) Nice build Niku - it's a grand looking house, showing perhaps that rich are affected by the plague as well as the poor?

I seriously doubt there actually is a plague but merely a rumor intruduced by evil meaning Nocturnians trying to stirr up the good people of Avalonia! :wink: That said, I really like that house, great job on the walls and the roof!

What a fantastic job on this building! The colors and textures really make this one stand out

Great roof on this, showing the wealthy areas being affected too is a nice touch. I really like the minifig activity here, the brothers look very determined. Pig and rat are excellent details.

Great work Niku!! I really like the guy putting up the boards over the windows!

The background is a little dark though. It really adds to the feel of the moc but the roof blends in to it...

The house looks good overall and I like the fig posing :thumbup: The roof of the house looks a little heavy and complicated to me, but I do like that it is made of Avalonian colors :classic:

I am following SK. the house is very nice, but the roofing is kinda strange. I like how you had the idea of incorporating the colours of Avalonia, but the result is somewhat strange :)

Great job! I like the roof and it appears you suffer from "not enough dark green plates in my collection syndrome", otherwise that roof would be all one layer - I have had to do the same type of thing with other colors. I like the roof technique, the use of the masonry bricks, and the character of the road. My favorite part though is the story and the figure posing (especially the boarding up of the windows). You really capture the atmosphere of Avalonia. Excellent work!