Gideon

Ch II: Team DeGothia: Cat B: Treating the Sick

Treating the Sick

The Black Brothers are devoted to caring for the sick, and are among the finest healers in Historica.

At their convent close to Barqa, the city council of Barqa has allowed them to take care of some of the victims of the Plague in Avalonia.

14354056622_fb8a504d71_c.jpg

No one promised that being treated would be pleasant :wink:

14169117657_386e84c28c_c.jpg

Despite the Black Brothers being masters of healing, not everyone can be saved...

14352281591_3ef64e93ca_c.jpg

There are still plenty of pharmaceutical supplies.

14169019520_fd11b92583_c.jpg

Caring for the sick is hard work.

14169113957_1338fe8d78_c.jpg

This is my Challenge II, category B entry for Team de Gothia.

I'd like to claim UoP credit for Interior Design [General Building].

Edited by Gideon

Really well done moc. I love the room, and the minifigs are expertly placed. Great job!

Edited by Torgar

Wow Gideon, you are truly a master of Kaliphlin architecture! The dark tan details and the Lancet arches are great touches. This is such a wonderfully detailed scene, great posing and facial expressions too. Always a pleasure to see your work!

Another excellent build with excellent presentation. Love the mini fig posing and the incidental details, and yes I do want more Gothic arches!

:classic:

Fantastic build. I really admire the way you've tastefully captured a sad and macabre scene. My favorite technique here is the bed technique, I've never seen minifigs abed looking so natural.

Nice- really great details with the window arches and I like the way you did the bed sheets. Not a big fan of the cabinets though

+1 UoP DoH for all claims. Great work with this

Edited by Scaevola

+1 DoH for Interior Design [General Building]

Excellent!!

Edited by nstickney

Nice!!! I love how you made the beds with the minifigs in!

Great scene Gideon, so clean and uncluttered. The way you have placed the beds precisely below those lovely gothic arch windows makes everything seem so ordered and regular (much like you'd expect a hospital to be), but when you look closer, each bed and their occupant has their own drama and story to tell. Bravo! :thumbup:

Really nice build Gideon! The walls look exceptional, and so do the beds and the cabinet. My favorite part about the whole thing is the windows. They look Fantastic!

Thanks everyone! This was a quite simple idea, but I'm really happy how it turned out when I started to give attention to each part of the build :classic:

And above all I'm so glad that we've finally gotten gothic lego arches, isn't their mere presence elevating the atmosphere somewhat? :wink:

Thanks everyone! This was a quite simple idea, but I'm really happy how it turned out when I started to give attention to each part of the build :classic:

And above all I'm so glad that we've finally gotten gothic lego arches, isn't their mere presence elevating the atmosphere somewhat? :wink:

Yes. those arches are useful, and they add a lot to our builds.

I for one love the drawers, as well as the beds! And I love the "backwards" female torso. Nicely done.

I really like the beds, but I'm especially in awe of your photo's! They almost look like renders. I can't say my photo's are crap, but I'm still struggling a lot with lightning, but you seem the manage that perfectly.

Wow. The architecture really looks Kaliphlin and I absolutely love the bed/blanket/fig technique.

It's unbelievable I haven't commented here. A lovely build, those white arches above the window give the right atmosphere of a monastery.