Ecclesiastes

AoM Stables phase3: Tanniyn

Part 1: Precious Cargo

"A creature that was supposed the be killed over a year ago is spotted again. When men tell about what they've seen, nobody is believing them. Laughing at them they say: it was probably just a small snow whirlwind inside the blizzard. Since all sightings happen when there are blizzards..."

14170372620_49d0ff4eb9_c.jpg

All sightings only happened when blizzards occur. Those were the ultimate circumstances to train Tanniyn. At those moments everyone looked for shelter, but not the Order. Their task was to train the Wyvern. And although the training is far from over, it was now time to show her glory to all of Mitgardia! And to all of Historica, with all those wars going on it was a warning, do not mess with the North!

14333838676_da201e54aa_c.jpg

14170313608_4232779847_c.jpg

14333839946_374aabdb46_c.jpg

14333838626_f6b5feafcd_c.jpg

Nice Wyvern Ecc..! The Order figs are awesome. So "mystic" looking scene...

I remember The wyvern figures well. This grown up one look amazing. Great work Ecc!

Beautiful creatures. But where are those white hoods come from?

Good idea for the eye piece. I love the shape but I think some of the detailing gets lost due to the color restriction. If only there were more shades of white!

I love the figures. I have no idea where that torso is from, but it fits perfectly! Ecclesiastes, master of the hood!

Very cool. Great use of a black background and another totally inspiring brick-built creature. I'm also curious about where those white hoods and torsos are from.

Wow! He's grown a LOT in the last year! Awesome build! Love the tail, and the brown and red flowers are great! :classic:

I'm also curious about where those white hoods and torsos are from.

They're the robes of Gandalf the White from the black Gate set! No idea about the hoods though. :wink:

Usually wyverns are depicted as having two hind legs and wings on the forelegs like a pterodactyl. They are also often smaller.

But really, as mythological creatures, both dragons and wyverns have many interpretations and iterations depending on who it is that is designing or writing about them. There's no real strict rule about it, naturally.

That's a breathtaking Wyvern!! And such a nice Order-members!

Great use of those Ninjago torsos :thumbup: The Wyvern itself is fantastic, especially the wings :wub:

Always nice to see more builds from you :classic:

The hood is from Taskmaster in the new Marvel set with MODOK and the Hulk.

Sweet brick-built wyvern Ecc! Love the shape of wings and the neck frills. Must have been a pain to photograph with so much white - it's a bit hard to make out some of the details but you did a great job i reckon. :classic:

Btw, it might be just me, but i spent ages trying to figure out if those flowers were trans-red or not, before i realised they just had the brown flower 1x1's on top of the red flowers. Subtle! :thumbup:

Thanks guys, and yes the torso is from Gandalf and ninjago and the hood is fairly new, from Taskmaster.

Good idea for the eye piece. I love the shape but I think some of the detailing gets lost due to the color restriction. If only there were more shades of white!

I love the figures. I have no idea where that torso is from, but it fits perfectly! Ecclesiastes, master of the hood!

Yes, and I did try to mix up some other light colors like grey and tan, but it just didn't look how I wanted. So it did go far all White. And it is a white one ofcourse :wink:

Ow yes, I do love making figs. And hoods always look good and they come in handy when it snows. It's also a good cover up for fleshie parts on torso's! So yes, Master of the "Hood"! :tongue:

Whats the difference of a dragon and a wyvern?

Usually wyverns are depicted as having two hind legs and wings on the forelegs like a pterodactyl. They are also often smaller.

That explains it quite well. And it actually bothers me a bit when they mix those two up in movies. The dragons in GoT for example are Wyverns not dragons. But than again, only a geek would know :tongue:

I'm so jealous of your white hoods. Also, is this the last wyvern as there aren't any males?

It's the last WHITE one. There haven't been sightings of other kinds for centuries. But rumors go that this one carries eggs...

Sweet brick-built wyvern Ecc! Love the shape of wings and the neck frills. Must have been a pain to photograph with so much white - it's a bit hard to make out some of the details but you did a great job i reckon. :classic:

Btw, it might be just me, but i spent ages trying to figure out if those flowers were trans-red or not, before i realised they just had the brown flower 1x1's on top of the red flowers. Subtle! :thumbup:

Yes indeed, so black was the only solution. Sorry to mislead your eyes :tongue:

Beautiful scene again Ecc, love the mix of great building and story crafting. The face turned out very nicely, and the expression clearly states "don't mess with us!"

Like Gabe said, the photography turned out wonderful!

Really nice creature design, I especially like the head. Great use of those white hoods as well, so glad they finally made those!