Hi

When I had been building (in March, I think) other things, that are going to appear soon, I have recognized, that I have parts to make a great chassis for simple buggy-ish vehicle. However, then I have seen some musclecars here in Technic forum, so I decieded to build one too. This one is the final product of that build - it is not prepared, I've been building it instantly according to my thoughts.

Hope you like it. ;)

it is propulsed by one 5292, and for steering it has one servo. It's steering wheel doesn't move, it is just decoration, and at "RC car" it was "redundable mass"...

Video:

More photos: https://www.flickr.c...57644613626038/

14165436960_12ac292c2b_c.jpgmusclecar by Horcik designs, on Flickr

14352024965_49d3864778_c.jpgmusclecar by Horcik designs, on Flickr

14351134394_a0886557b4_c.jpgmusclecar by Horcik designs, on Flickr

14165368498_9a87c8d0f0_c.jpgmusclecar chassis by Horcik designs, on Flickr

Edited by Gzzig

Nice body, how does it perform with that buggy rc motor and a pf battery?

Nice body, how does it perform with that buggy rc motor and a pf battery?

Thanks. Ithe Li-po runs out quickly, but it is powerful in first minutes. ;)

Good work, but what are the rubber bands for?

Thanks, RBs in the back are supporting the shocks, because they were in uncomfortable angle, so the yellow hard shocks were very soft in rear suspension. And RBs in the front are keeping the wheel's lines in "parallel" position, not intersecting (I hope that the Google translate was accurate :D)

Cool car!! Looks like an old 1960s chevy muscle car, possibly a camaro? I'm surprised that you only get a few minutes of strong run time. I've driven my buggy motor under some heavy loads before and haven't had such a decrease in run time. Maybe there is a lot of friction on the motor in the drivetrain.

Cool car!! Looks like an old 1960s chevy muscle car, possibly a camaro? I'm surprised that you only get a few minutes of strong run time. I've driven my buggy motor under some heavy loads before and haven't had such a decrease in run time. Maybe there is a lot of friction on the motor in the drivetrain.

Thanks - yes, the rear light are little bit inspired by Cam. :D The motor, that I have used there is yet very old and second-hand bought. And, what's more, the car is little bit "massive"... :D