Hey Jerac, i'm new to eurobricks and dont know if you have already aswered the question...So here it is:

Is it possible to buy the instructions and brick list to rebuild this masterpiece of a moc? The Chimaera is a monument!

I'm happy to hear from you m8.

Regards, Timmeh91

On 6/1/2020 at 8:37 AM, Timmeh91 said:

Hey Jerac, i'm new to eurobricks and dont know if you have already aswered the question...So here it is:

Is it possible to buy the instructions and brick list to rebuild this masterpiece of a moc? The Chimaera is a monument!

I'm happy to hear from you m8.

Regards, Timmeh91

Hey, welcome to Eurobricks! Not Jerac, but a lot of people have asked this question earlier in the thread and Jerac has said that we will not be making instructions for his Chimaera. But if you want the next-best option, check out 2mpairds Eviscerator

Yeah this is simply beyond my capabilities. I don't even own a place big enough to store not to mean place big enough to disassemble it in a planned fashion.

Eviscerator is fantastic and uses more modern pieces I would use nowadays anyway. Go for it!

Evergreen, Jerac, thanks for your answers. I gonna check out the Eviscerator. :) Enjoy your day!