Hi

well, thats a pleasure to look at!

Beside this MOC is nice, BIG and detailed its completely different from other ISD MOCs i know. Where others use studs as details you have to use headlight bricks and then a tile. Very very nice!

Dino

Aside from being a cool movie by our LUG member - Allemov, it also shows some scenes where the SD is taken out of the car and carried :)

Edited by Jerac

WOW!!!! This is just incredible! I spent a while just staring at the pictures, soaking in all of the detail. I enjoyed reading your descriptions, as well; it's great to get the background of the construction.

I really dig the bridge tower's detail, you even have the actual bridge section in there.

I have to admit that I didn't think this was made of LEGO when I first opened the thread. I've seen the actual movie prop of the Avenger from ESB, and your MOC looks exactly like it.

Simply an incredible creation, and certainly deserving of a spot on the frontpage. Brilliant work Jerac.

wow this is amazing!!! having no studs makes it look incredible.. by far the best star wars lego creation that I\ve ever seen. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well that is the best model of an Imperial Star Destoyer ever! A joy to watch, I really love it! :thumbup:

Great job and keep on building!

You are crazy man! How much would you estimate the cost of parts and man hours you put into this....MONSTER.

I saw this yesterday and it's absolutely mind-blowing. You should apply to LEGO for a dream job as a set designer. I am wondering how you design and plan a construction like this before you start to build. Do you use tools like LDD?

Edited by virtualrepublic

Easily the most impressive SW Lego MOC ever. Congratulations on a job well done!

OH MY GOD! This is amazing!!! I was speachless when I saw the first picture and then I was speachless again when I saw that you actually built this giant! :thumbup:

It is unbelievable! I just can't believe it's all Lego, including the internal structure - and not collapsing. Incredible! Bravo!

Beautiful! It's hard to imagine how much work was put into it.

Will you exhibit this ship in Warsaw as well? I won't make it to Swarzewo :(