odidoma

Ch II: Team Simon: Cat C: The Betrayal.

The betrayal

Lady Wyhn revived a urgent message from one of her best troops when she visited a temporary camp that they needed help immediately. For the moment it was only her bodyguard Hadari and one more soldier present except her but because she care for her people and due to the high drow activity in the area she felt that they had to do what they could. There was no horses in the camp so all three had to run, and runned they did. They argued some about witch way they should take, the chooses was between the short one thru the woods but there hade been signs of drow activity there so they didn't now if it was safe or the longer way who they now should be safe but because of the desperate message they took the shorter one.

——————

When Lord Fusta reached the temporary camp where he was supposed to meet up with lady Wyhn and Hadari all he find was the message from the troops, almost at ones he suspected that something wasn't right with the message and he felt panic thru out he's body. He had to reach lady Wyhn and Hadari in time before they reach the field that was written in the message. He didn't have a clue when they had left or witch way they had taken but he suspected they had chosen the fastest. He went after them and wish he should reach them in time, luckily he had a fast companion.

14335867735_fb2b0ed7ac_b.jpg

14335114464_1d3e259fee_b.jpg

14312733036_c1c538c533_b.jpg

14335116894_52363e72eb_b.jpg

14149247090_6c7fb13aac_b.jpg

As I wrote on Swebrick I really like your rockwork and how the vegetation blends into the landscaping so well. The fig posing is also excellent, especially the one jumping from the tree!

Great work! So glad you finally joined GoH :classic:

The rock work is fabulous! I really like how the falls drop from one rock structure to the other. I also like the vegetation and the little pond.

A few suggestions- maybe take some photos with the MOC rotated a little so it gives us some idea of the length and depth at the same time, so we know the build isn't flat!

I also don't love the symmetry of the falling water, but I've never really mastered that technique so I don't have great advice there.

Excellent MOC over all. Very cool.

I love the scale of this moc. Really nice job with the rock work and the vegetation.

Sweet rockwork there dude, the guy jumping off the tree is awesome!

Awesome work odidoma! That mountainside and posing is epic!

That plateau is really cool, and how you positioned the airborne soldier is perfect.

Really nice work! You got a cool thing going on with the waterfall, but one thing I would suggest, just for a bit more realism, is adding a stream running away from the pond since water has to flow somewhere.

Hoooly bananas Odidoma! This is great! I really like those cliffs and the posings of the figs are just epic!

I agree about a stream running from the pond though!

Great job. Good idea with the water; the effect was very well executed. Nice tree and landscape too :thumbup:

Edited by Scaevola

Really like the general look of the scene (plateau, posing, rocks) but my favorite thing is the vegetation use , that really stands out. Nice MOC!

Thanks for all the C&C, really preciate it! Now I'm looking forward to the next challenge and Hopefully I will developed my builds even more. Now I'm understanding what's all the fuzz is about GoH that Gideon and de Gothia have told me, thanks!

Amazing rockwork, especially the ledge :thumbup: Excellent irregular base and vegetation too :classic:

this is really awesome! Great job on the rockwork and vegetation! Also the small waterfall is such a nice touch to the whole MOC!

Stunning rockwork and great figs with good posing, especially the one attacking from the tree.

This is a superb entry! The scale and technique of the rockwork are excellent, as is the base and the landscaping. The waterfall and the pool are great additions. I really like that you have the rocky platform above, as it turns this build from 2d into 3d (even with the waterfall.) The figure posing is excellent, and this is just a great build overall. Excellent work!