Sign in to follow this  
DisneyinLEGO

[MOC] Snow White's wishing well

This is my first creation after aproximately 5 years of not doing anything with my LEGO bricks (I kept buying sets regularly though). I had to clean up a lot of pieces and as you may see, some pieces are still a bit dirty :laugh:

Anyhow, I present to you all the famous wishing well from Snow White. It's pretty simple but I liked how it turned out

"Wanna know a secret...?

Promise not to tell...?

...We are standing by a wishing well..."

14326022685_a5f147aea6_b.jpg

And if you're wondering... Snow White's bow is just standing still there on her hair.

Visit my flickr page for upcoming Disney MOCs and custom minifigures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123167517@N03/

Edited by DisneyinLEGO

I really like the way you built that tiny bird, I find it to be a difficult thing to do in LEGO. Great job with this MOC, 'DisneyinLEGO', and welcome to Eurobricks!

I really like the way you built that tiny bird, I find it to be a difficult thing to do in LEGO. Great job with this MOC, 'DisneyinLEGO', and welcome to Eurobricks!

Thanks! :) I just found out someone else had built the wishing well in May of THIS year! I feel pretty crappy now... like a cheap copy cat. :blush::cry_sad:

Really nice. Not a fan of the mini-figure skirt, shoes and bow, but apart from that I really like it. Nice work.

Thanks! To be honest this project was still a "prototype" after all... I just thought it already looked nice and thought people would like it haha, but apparently not. I'll just keep working until it's completely done and share it :)

By the way, I don't want you to remain scared of that Snow White. This is how she is supposed to look.

13yjryq.png *spoiler* :laugh:

I will probably use tan teeth as her shoes.