Alfadas

Ch. ll: Team Simon: Cat A: Spying around

Alfadas. My commander. My hero. And now I can make myself useful for him. My dream has come true. Last week Alfadas called me to his tent and asked me if I could do him a favor. Sure, what is it? Alfadas said I needed to go south even further to go spying on the Drow movement. We were already in the middle of Avalonia, and now he asks me to go even further to the south? I didn't hesitate and went south. I came to an old forest. After a while I hear the voices of Drow. They don't talk in a Drow language, so I figured they are from different tribes, who don't talk the same language. I hide behind a small tree.

14297711385_35c3c1a39a_c.jpg

I hear them say: "Great that you could join us. Your forces are of great use."

14111059518_62ea524260_c.jpg

"Yeah, no problem. But where the hell are we? This isn't Mitgardia, right? In Mitgardia is snow, and ice. Here is only grass and trees and hallucinating mushrooms. I ate a few last night, and I saw all different colors and dragons."

"To answer your first question, we are in Avalonia, south of Mitgardia. We first need to conquer this area, then we can go to the north. But don't eat anymore of those mushrooms, some are very toxic. They might look delicious, but they can kill in seconds. Some of my men found that out the hard way."

"Noted. No more mushrooms. But I thought you said we were going to Mitgardia. That's where my men are marching now. Where we dug all of those miles of tunnels."

"Don't worry, my friend. Your men didn't waste their time and lives for nothing. We will go to Mitgardia eventually. Our highest commander ordered us to first conquer Avalonia, and maybe Kaliphlin, the desert, so that we don't need to march more time under the ground, and that we can get real food, from our own lands."

"Okay, that makes sense. Let's go back in the tunnels and march our way to where ever the commander says we need to go."

14297143584_643abfc2a5_c.jpg

One of the Drow soldiers is complaining: "It is dark in here. I don't like that. I am hungry. How far till we can eat a bit? Aah, a spider. I hate spiders!"

Another Drow: "How many times do have to say it, STOP TALKING! We know you don't like it here, neither of us does. But we don't complain. You can be the son of the commander, and have the special eyes, but you are the youngest of us here, so you have to listen to us. If we say you have to shut you mouth, you got to shut your mouth."

"Don't need to be so hard on me. I will keep my mouth shut."

"For how long this time? Last time you said it, you kept it shut for exactly 34 seconds."

"Sorry, I will complain in my head."

"Great. Now lets move on in silence."

"It is dark in here. I am hungry."

"Gotnark"!

"Sorry. But it is dark in here."

That is my entry for Challenge ll, Category A for team Simon. I hope you like it, C&C are welcome as always.

A lot of things going on i a small area. good work! I like the story as well.

Thanks! I am not extraordinary good at making MOCs, sure I can make a decent build, but not as good as most of you, so I figured I would make a good story with it.

Cool vignette, I like how you did both above ground and under ground. The spider webs are a neat touch :thumbup:

And the story is amusing :laugh:

Nice, I like the way you hid the minifig. Perhaps a few more spider webs would be cool to add to the bottom though