Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur TNG: Mafia School Day Four

banner.png

Excalibur TNG: Mafia School

Day Four: Power Play

IMG_0635.png

Timothy Daniels / Calanon was sitting on the floor of the lounge, extremely drunk and depressed.

"What? I had to vote off my closest friend yesterday, and in addition, most of my other friends are dead."

Yeah, that would get me too.

IMG_0636.png

"Well, I came here to kill you, but this is just sad."

IMG_0637.png

"I know. What is this, a Mafia or a Mystery? Just kill me and get it over with."

IMG_0638.png

"Just poison me with that mysterious chemical that's been sitting on that table since the Confirmation Thread." Timothy said.

IMG_0639.png

So the mysterious figure poured the chemical into Timothy's drink.

"Cheers, friend."

IMG_0640.png

And Timothy drank the booze mixed with chemicals.

IMG_0642.png

And he died.

IMG_0643.png

Jeff Yates / getdamonkey came into the room to find Timothy lying dead on the ground.

"Oh wow. He's dead. Poor guy. Wait, I'm being shown. I know what that means."

IMG_0644.png

"It means you're going to die, I'm afraid."

IMG_0645.png

And that was the end of Jeff.

IMG_0646.png

"Once again you voted off the right person, but you managed to mess it up at night. Jordan Foster / Comrade Commander was a member of the League of Purists. However, both Timothy Daniels / Calanon and Jeff Yates / getdamonkey were Loyalists. Keep up the good work today."

~~~

Players:

Command School:

thompson.jpg

Warren Thompson - Played By: lego3364

Medical School:

powers.jpg

Adam Powers - Played By: jluckhaupt

Sciences School:

spencer.jpg

Willie Spencer - Played By: Tohst

The Dead:

fox.jpg

Melinda Fox - Played By: Xenophobic Monoxide - Voted off Day One, Loyalist

osborne.jpg

Issac Osborne - Played By: TheLazyChicken - Phasered on Night One, Loyalist

goodwin.jpg

Emily Goodwin - Played By: Dragonfire - Blown up on Night One, Loyalist

kennedy.jpg

Greg Kennedy - Played By: Lego Spy - Lynched Day Two, League of Purist

rhodes.jpg

Fred Rhodes - Played By: Adventurer1 - Shot on Night Two, Loyalist

lane.jpg

Emma Lane - Played By: vampyre78 - Killed by rocks and water on Night Two, Loyalist

foster.jpg

Jordan Foster - Played By: Comrade Commander - Voted off on Day Three, League of Purists

daniels.jpg

Timothy Daniels - Played By: Calanon - Drank poison on Night Three, Loyalist

yates.jpg

Jeff Yates - Played By: Getdamonkey - Shot on Night Three, Loyalist

Reserves:

1) nstickney

Rules:

1) Every player has received their own character. You are either aligned as a Loyalist or the League of Purists. The Loyalists need to eliminate the League of Purists and the League of Purists need to outnumber the town.

2) Every day you will be able to vote for a player. Voting should be done as so: Vote: Character (Player). Unvoting is to be done in the same fashion: Unvote: Character (Player). A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You must vote every day.

3) A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote within the first 24 hours of the day. Once the day is over, you will have 24 hours to send in a night action if this applies to you. Nights will last at most 48 hours. You may not talk about the game outside of the day thread.

4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6) You are encouraged to role-play in this game. I've provided a bare-bones role for you to flesh out if you wish. With that being said, please do not post out of character in the game thread. You may PM other players, but do so at your own risk.

7) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players, living or dead. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on.

8) Don't edit your posts.

9) You must post in every day thread.

10) Try to be nice to your fellow players. I won't accept overt bullying.

11) Violation of your first rule will result in a 4-vote penalty, your second violation will result in your death. Since this is a Mafia School, I will try to be lenient, but the best lesson can also sometimes be the harshest.

12) If any player asks you to break these rules, report them to me immediately with proof of their violation.

Important Reminder: Dead Mafia Players Tell No Tales! If you're dead, don't post here!

Welp, that's always rough news to wake up too, losing 2 more friends, but we were dead on with Jordan! If my final suspicion proves true, we take out Warren and win this thing! We owe it to all those who've died to get this right. Warren, you have time to convince me to vote for willie, but until then you at least know where I stand!

I'm torn. We lost two more loyal townies last night. And Great googly mooglie, are our night actions to blame for the loss of so many townies.

But on the other hand, I'm feeling good about where the town is. We may finally drive the purist scum out of the school....so that I can get back to my studies. I just want to find out if the trick of putting a little orange juice in with cut apples keeps them from turning brown works in space. I'll write a paper on it and be famous! Gravitational Effects on Chemical Reactions in Perishibles!

I, too, believe Warren is the last Purist scum. And with his vote penalty, I'm not sure Adam or I could effectively lynch each other anyway.

I, too, believe Warren is the last Purist scum. And with his vote penalty, I'm not sure Adam or I could effectively lynch each other anyway.

Dang, I forgot about the penalty.

Welp, that's always rough news to wake up too, losing 2 more friends, but we were dead on with Jordan! If my final suspicion proves true, we take out Warren and win this thing! We owe it to all those who've died to get this right. Warren, you have time to convince me to vote for willie, but until then you at least know where I stand!

Well, I don't know how to convince you guys who is or not scum. Because we have all done suspicious things through the course of this game. So I don't really know.

Bob, What is my penalty? I know it's a vote penalty, but does it mean I can't vote today or something else?

So, Bob may be change things as at this point in the game a vote penalty is pretty game changing.

But from the first day rules:

11) Violation of your first rule will result in a 4-vote penalty, your second violation will result in your death. Since this is a Mafia School, I will try to be lenient, but the best lesson can also sometimes be the harshest.

Even if all three of us voted for, I dunno, Bob himself to be scum it isn't enough.

Even if all three of us voted for, I dunno, Bob himself to be scum it isn't enough.

I don't know but let's try!

vote: bob :wink:

I am not sure, but there's a chance the penalty was applied yesterday but that Jordan still lost with his 4 votes coming first.

Oh, and...

unvote: bob

So, Bob may be change things as at this point in the game a vote penalty is pretty game changing.

But from the first day rules:

I don't know but let's try!

vote: bob :wink:

I am not sure, but there's a chance the penalty was applied yesterday but that Jordan still lost with his 4 votes coming first.

Oh, and...

unvote: bob

Thanks guys, Good thing you remembered to unvote him... :look: :tongue:

I hadn't even thought of that.

Votes

Issac Osborne ( TheLazyChicken): Melinda Fox

Emily Goodwin ( Dragonfire) : Greg Kennedy

Warren Thompson (Lego3364) : Emily Goodwin, Adam Powers, no vote

Adam Powers (jluckhaupt) : Melinda Fox, Greg Kennedy, Jordon Foster

Greg Kennedy ( Lego Spy) : Melinda Fox, Emma Lane

Willie Spencer ( Tohst ): Melinda Fox, Greg Kennedy, Jordon Foster

Melinda Fox ( Xenophobic Monoxide): Greg Kennedy

Emma Lane ( vampyre78) :Adam Powers, Greg Kennedy

Fred Rhodes (Adventurer1): Emma Lane, Greg Kennedy

Jeff Yates( Getdamonkey ) : Willie Spencer, Greg Kennedy, Jordon Foster

Timothy Daniels ( Calanon) : Adam Powers, Greg Kennedy, Jordan Foster

Jordan Foster( Comrade Commander): Adam Powers, Emma Lane , Warren Thompson

As always, please double check my work.

Huh, nobody ever voted for Jeff

Votes

Issac Osborne ( TheLazyChicken): Melinda Fox

Emily Goodwin ( Dragonfire) : Greg Kennedy

Warren Thompson (Lego3364) : Emily Goodwin, Adam Powers, no vote

Adam Powers (jluckhaupt) : Melinda Fox, Greg Kennedy, Jordon Foster

Greg Kennedy ( Lego Spy) : Melinda Fox, Emma Lane

Willie Spencer ( Tohst ): Melinda Fox, Greg Kennedy, Jordon Foster

Melinda Fox ( Xenophobic Monoxide): Greg Kennedy

Emma Lane ( vampyre78) :Adam Powers, Greg Kennedy

Fred Rhodes (Adventurer1): Emma Lane, Greg Kennedy

Jeff Yates( Getdamonkey ) : Willie Spencer, Greg Kennedy, Jordon Foster

Timothy Daniels ( Calanon) : Adam Powers, Greg Kennedy, Jordan Foster

Jordan Foster( Comrade Commander): Adam Powers, Emma Lane , Warren Thompson

As always, please double check my work.

Huh, nobody ever voted for Jeff

That is weird... You would think at least he would of got voted at least once...

It is with a sad heart that I write this.

I am loyal. I've always been loyal. And all I wanted to do was science. To make life better. In SPACE.

And then those Purist scum came to our school and started killing.

What was I supposed to do? Let them kill me? Kill SCIENCE in SPACE?

So, I concocted a plan. I needed the right ingredients. The right...chemicals.

Hey, I had access to chemicals. I could make weapons! But who was scum?

Day 1, Emily...sweet sweet Emily. Okay, blood-thirsty, overpowering Emily. But she made me feel safe. She took charge and she pointed the way:

Melinda, Greg, Issac were on her list. We lynched Melinda and I took a chance and took out Issac.

They were both town. I cried a lot of tears over that. Our protector gone and two other loyal students with her, one by my very own hands.

But this is science and sometimes you have to try an experiment many times to get it right.

Day 2, so confusing. Jeff was leading the charge and then Fred. Issac was no longer a suspect thanks to me so all signs pointed to Greg, but who else?

We lynched Greg. Yay. And once again those dastardly Purists chose the person who was leading us....protecting us and killed Fred.

And me, I cried bitter tears when I found out I had killed ANOTHER loyal student, Emma. But again, at least we weren't going to waste time suspecting her.

I felt I was getting better at this killing thing.

Day 3 and the shadow of suspicion was falling on Jordon, Warren, and me. I think people were noticing I was getting twitchy and giggling at the wrong times.

But we lynched Jordon and they killed Jeff. Jeff who I felt was doing a terrible job of protecting ME and SCIENCE. Jeff who I was tempted to take care of myself as he had me on his SCUM list.

I've killed for this school. Killed! And YOU suspect ME? But I didn't kill him.

I was going to kill Warren. He was the person I felt was the most scummy after Jordon.

My brain swam with the possibilities...me, Adam, Tim, Warren....one was scum....one was scum....one was SCUM.

I had to protect the town. I had to protect MYSELF. Warren was the top suspect, but who was second?

TIM. Tim was probably town. Warren was almost certainly going to be lynched as he had a vote penalty....

But if we were wrong. Adam was town, right? We had been talking and he was town, right?

If Adam is town, Tim or Warren were scum......KILL Everyone. Protect SCIENCE. PROTECT THE TOWN. PROTECT ME.

So, I cried as I killed Tim. And I was unsurprised when he came up as a loyal town.

But it answered the question. The experiment was a success. We will lynch Warren! The town will be saved.

SCIENCE and KILLING together! A new way forward!

To the loyal students I killed. You will all get an honorable mention in my first published paper.

I'm sorry...and congratulations.

It is with a sad heart that I write this.

I am loyal. I've always been loyal. And all I wanted to do was science. To make life better. In SPACE.

And then those Purist scum came to our school and started killing.

What was I supposed to do? Let them kill me? Kill SCIENCE in SPACE?

So, I concocted a plan. I needed the right ingredients. The right...chemicals.

Hey, I had access to chemicals. I could make weapons! But who was scum?

Day 1, Emily...sweet sweet Emily. Okay, blood-thirsty, overpowering Emily. But she made me feel safe. She took charge and she pointed the way:

Melinda, Greg, Issac were on her list. We lynched Melinda and I took a chance and took out Issac.

They were both town. I cried a lot of tears over that. Our protector gone and two other loyal students with her, one by my very own hands.

But this is science and sometimes you have to try an experiment many times to get it right.

Day 2, so confusing. Jeff was leading the charge and then Fred. Issac was no longer a suspect thanks to me so all signs pointed to Greg, but who else?

We lynched Greg. Yay. And once again those dastardly Purists chose the person who was leading us....protecting us and killed Fred.

And me, I cried bitter tears when I found out I had killed ANOTHER loyal student, Emma. But again, at least we weren't going to waste time suspecting her.

I felt I was getting better at this killing thing.

Day 3 and the shadow of suspicion was falling on Jordon, Warren, and me. I think people were noticing I was getting twitchy and giggling at the wrong times.

But we lynched Jordon and they killed Jeff. Jeff who I felt was doing a terrible job of protecting ME and SCIENCE. Jeff who I was tempted to take care of myself as he had me on his SCUM list.

I've killed for this school. Killed! And YOU suspect ME? But I didn't kill him.

I was going to kill Warren. He was the person I felt was the most scummy after Jordon.

My brain swam with the possibilities...me, Adam, Tim, Warren....one was scum....one was scum....one was SCUM.

I had to protect the town. I had to protect MYSELF. Warren was the top suspect, but who was second?

TIM. Tim was probably town. Warren was almost certainly going to be lynched as he had a vote penalty....

But if we were wrong. Adam was town, right? We had been talking and he was town, right?

If Adam is town, Tim or Warren were scum......KILL Everyone. Protect SCIENCE. PROTECT THE TOWN. PROTECT ME.

So, I cried as I killed Tim. And I was unsurprised when he came up as a loyal town.

But it answered the question. The experiment was a success. We will lynch Warren! The town will be saved.

SCIENCE and KILLING together! A new way forward!

To the loyal students I killed. You will all get an honorable mention in my first published paper.

I'm sorry...and congratulations.

So your saying you can Kill people in the night. It might just be me, but that sounds kind of scummy.

So your saying you can Kill people in the night. It might just be me, but that sounds kind of scummy.

It's a standard town role.

Voting is now open

Vote Count:

Warren Thompson / Lego3364: 4 (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Since it is impossible for any other conclusion to be reached, voting is now closed.

Warren Thompson / Lego3364 has been lynched. A conclusion will be up shortly.

Voting is now open

Vote Count:

Warren Thompson / Lego3364: 4 (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty)

Since it is impossible for any other conclusion to be reached, voting is now closed.

Warren Thompson / Lego3364 has been lynched. A conclusion will be up shortly.

Well Bye guys. Thanks for playing with me. I really enjoyed this, and hope to see you in other Mafias