ZCerberus

Dragon Keep- Collab Display Part II

Beside everything else that was told by the others, I emphasize the plants (or plant-like creatures?) around the swamp.

Don't worry, I know which is really the best guild... :laugh:

Thanks for saying that about Mitgardia, it is really heart-warming from an Avalonian. :tongue:

Edited by Yooha

Wow. Just wow. I really love all the details, and liked the story. Excellently done, sir. :thumbup:

Holy Bananas is right on!

The colors are just perfect, especially in the landscaping. The trees are magnificent with so little green....who wudda thunk.......nongreen trees are something else!

This looks better than most of the real castles I have visited in Europe. (Of course it is sooooo old that some dust is quite appropriate. Aren't all castles dusty by definition?)

The scale is breathtaking with the two parts together. Congratulations!

Fantastic! In love the little house on top if the tower and the connecting bridge. Cool story too. Overall, stellar MOC.

Beautiful work on everything! The crenellations and inset wall bits are really nice. So much to like here, my favorite is the Tudor-style addition on top. Do any of the towers come apart to expose interiors?

The problem with builds like this can be associated with the grand scale that in itself is impressive, but then you see all of the little details that blow the mind (literally...yes it is now goo).

I'm always impressed by these builds anyway, but the color scheme here works really well. The landscaping is neat and fitting for the region. It's a nice change from the lush greens and clear blue waters.

If I had more time I would have pursued this GoH more because I can see a lot of quality coming out of it. Now, I need to get back to work on my gatehouse I was working on for Albion so long ago...

Out of curiosity, do you know the approximate number of pieces you used for the castle itself? It's for a bet ;)

Stunning, an absolut amazing build!

So big and so many great details.

Love the colours what you take for the MOC.

Very beautiful Work!

markus

Edited by markus1984

Stunning as always Z! I really love the majestic feeling it has and the dark red works so well. Also nice job on the unique landscaping.(Altough it's to bad you've used clone brand leaves, sorry I have say it whenever I see those!)

(Altough it's to bad you've used clone brand leaves, sorry I have say it whenever I see those!)

Only one tree is using... err... "alternate" bricks. They are the same LEGO shape, just in an unavailable color. I will forgive myself for that transgression... this time.

Incredible work, I'm absolutely loving the colour scheme. Impressive!

Really like the colors with the water, the trees, accent colors on the castle. Inspirational!

impressive work z. it is encouraging me to find a solution to get myself set up at my new place even with very limited space.....

impressive work z. it is encouraging me to find a solution to get myself set up at my new place even with very limited space.....

... to join Nocturnus and help us take over Historica? Yes?

At first I thought it is great, but then I realized the actual size of this. Stunning. A piece of art.

May I ask how you bult those roofs on the four red towers? I am searching for a technique for building roofs like those.

May I ask how you bult those roofs on the four red towers? I am searching for a technique for building roofs like those.

I'll try to get a photo or two so you can see.