hadokn

[MOC] Chipotle Mexican Grill Modular

Hi Eurobricks!

I want to share my first modular moc with all of you. I built a Chipotle restaurant modeled after the one in my home town. Now it can be Taco Tuesday everyday!

14255486296_ce68b7591d.jpg

14256006736_958bb94d6e.jpg

More images in more flickr gallery, here:

https://www.flickr.c...57644811038186/

Thanks for your feedback!

Absolutely fantastic MOC, and welcome to Eurobricks, 'hadokn'! :sweet:

Your interpretation is pretty accurate to the real deal. Never was a fan of Chipotle, though. :tongue:

This is fantastic! Very well done inside too. Haven't eaten there in a while myself, hope robots and bad cop won't be serving me my next meal :D

That's a good looking Chipolte you've built Hadokn! I like the details you've got in the interior and the facade is interestingly detailed without being over elaborate.

Good job and thanks for sharing it with us.

Yeah, the staff and customers look pretty iffy to me. And those are some hellaciously huge burritos! Love your build!

In NC we often do Taco Tuesday at Qdoba, where it costs 4US for four tacos if you buy soft drinks for a total of less than 8US.

When we are feeling really cheap, we get four tacos at Taco Bell and two free senior drinks for a total of 5US.

So Taco Tuesday is fine with us!

Wow do they have some diverse customer base :) Nice MOC with great details!

I love this build! Very well done. I could use one of these in my City. Of Lego, that is.

Well done, especially for your first modular moc. I really like the signage outside and if Benny and spiderman eat there I want in too! :laugh:

Ha....this is brilliant...great wee build with some great details and design

Welcome to Eurobricks, hadokn! Well, I don't know Chipotle, so cannot relate it to the real thing. But I can tell, you have made a really great MOC. I like the details on top of the facade. And you should not keep the entrance door for Flickr viewers only, as it's very nice made.

Fantastic first modular! My favourite part is the sign and the use of the two shades of red as the background, which makes it look like a red desert. i also like how you have done the glass on the front counter, the outdoor seating, the booth seat and the drinks dispenser.

I'm looking forward to see more modulars from you!

Hi, I was thinking of building a chipotle lego for my boyfriend for Christmas. Do you happen to have the instructions for this set? It looks awesome! Thanks so much!

I love Lego. I love Chipolte. And I love Modulars. So, this is just awesome! I can't believe that it is your first Modular MOC.