I seem to recall that a single topic for all reviews worked well for us the last time, so let's try it again. Allow me to begin with 42028 Bulldozer:

Did you build the B-model yet? Looks original indeed, could almost resemble a mine clearing vehicle :classic:

Yes, it uses regular worm gears. No, I won't be posting the inventory, sorry, but that would come too close to breaching copyrights for the BI booklets.

Thank you for review! :classic:

Paul, do you plan to share review of 42029 set in close future?

Edited by rm8

Nice Review! After watching, this set has gotten more appealing

Edited by Rishab N

I'm glad I'm not the only one preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

I don't really know if I'll be getting the 42029. I can only confirm 42030, but can't show that one sooner than June 15th. It's a bit chaotic, but big kudos to Jan Beyer for making it happen at all.

I imagine I'm not the only one who would get the bulldozer set but convert it to being a larger scale D9 rather than a mini D11. Pretty much just changing the cab. Maybe add some mini-la's for blade tilt? I bet someone has instructions on doing just that before I ever have a chance to buy it.

Yes, it uses regular worm gears. No, I won't be posting the inventory, sorry, but that would come too close to breaching copyrights for the BI booklets.

Paweł, sorry to be naive :cry_sad: but what is the difference between regular worm gear and "other" ?

Paweł, sorry to be naive :cry_sad: but what is the difference between regular worm gear and "other" ?

The new part (better: additional part, because it fulfills another purpose) is 3M instead of 2, cannot move freely back and forth anymore, and looks like this:

10805407546_9ff1248561_m.jpg

Edited by PhyBuilder

The new part (better: additional part, because it fulfills another purpose) is 3M instead of 2, cannot move freely back and forth anymore, and looks like this:

10805407546_9ff1248561_m.jpg

Thanks PhyBuilder - actually I was thinking on this part as the one that I refer to as "other" but I was under impression ( I do not kno why) there are some difference between black and gray worm gears :)

Thanks again

Regards

Nice review. What a nice set that is. The B model looks good. Look forward to other reviews.

H