14094919397_71a6e1ae95_c.jpg

Sledgeshot by yigitkoroglu by The Mugbearer, on Flickr

Sledgeshot is an all-terrain scouting vehicle with ability to transform it's front legs into sleds for better speed in snowy regions where this machine is used the most.

The original design belongs to yigitkoroglu from DeviantArt and I post this model with his permission and his logo built with bricks. You can find Sledgeshot's concept art here: http://yigitkoroglu....eshot-404878544 Don't forget to pay him a visit and check out his works for if it wasn't him, I wasn't able to construct this model. He gave me a great deal of inspiration.

Edited by Crash Sanders

This looks really unusual ad unique, I like the shape and the idea. You've done a great job, congrats!

Also I just noticed that the logo is made of bricks, I'd like to see space sets in the future like this.

This looks really unusual ad unique, I like the shape and the idea. You've done a great job, congrats!

Also I just noticed that the logo is made of bricks, I'd like to see space sets in the future like this.

Thank you! Well, maybe if YuigitKoroGlu will post more concept arts based on his personal project - Sledgeshot is a part of it - I might be inspired again to make something equally awesome. =)