The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Gundy walks like sterotypical zombie, Plastic Man can turn into bouncy ball, Bleez can spit plasma and Flash movement looks way better now. This game is gonna be great. :cry_happy:

Nice work, Some great images you'v found there, Its nice to see Bigfigs croc and grundy, As well as Atom (i guess same powers as ant-man), Firefly and a couple im not sure about? Do you mind if i borrow a couple for the frontpage?

EDIT- Know them all now, As said below the blue girl must be bleez

Go ahead!

The Green Lantern side of the DCU is my least knowledgeable, so I had no idea who Bleez was until I googled her. Nice to see we're getting some non-A-list Lanterns, though. I'd say this makes Larfleeze a given.

Killer Croc looks, well, killer. I'm hoping both he and Grundy make it into a set.

Well it's nice to see that we are seemingly getting a more diverse range of characters this time around, though I'm even happier to see that Killer Croc has been redesigned; not only does he look amazing, but perhaps it means that some of the other designs used in both of the previous games will be updated as well. It would certainly make it feel more like a new game that way, though the seemingly increased diversity of characters does help it feel completely new. Now I'm hoping Deathstroke gets confirmed next, and then I can really get excited for this.

There can be sooooooo many big figs:

• Clayface
  • Arkillo
  • Kilowog
  • Artricus
  • Doomsday
  • Darkseid
  • Lex War Suit
  • Gorilla Grodd

Thanks for the vids, Savage Oppress!

It looks really great so far :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Hopefully he wasn't one of the two characters that they're going to announce in the IGN stream. I'm hoping for 2 new guys that we've never seen before, at least not in the console versions, but preferably not at all.

Unfortunately he is one of the characters that they were going to reveal on the stream. Since the stream was delayed, they went ahead and announced him early for people who were waiting for it.

Space Batman is making it into a set!

Martian Manhunter can turn into a Big Fig!

Also, did they not announce their new characters? If Aquaman was one of them there should've at least been one more?

Also, did they not announce their new characters? If Aquaman was one of them there should've at least been one more?

The IGN interview was supposed to have started 15 mins ago but I guess they got bumped again. The second character was supposed to be revealed then. LEGO Batman isn't getting any love from IGN today.

Source if I may ask?

Source if I may ask?

It was in the Twitch interview. They'll probably have it on their YouTube channel at some point in the next day or two, but he explicitly stated that there was "a toy" of Batman's spacesuit.

So our new guys are Aquaman and Superboy. No pictures that I'm aware of yet. No one too surprising. Oh well.

Oops, I'm a little late

Superboy is now confirmed as the second character today. So him and aquaman were the two they were talking about.

SUPERBOY YES! I hope hope hope we will get some others from Young Justice/Teen titans.

Beast boy would be a good fit for the suit selection play feature - they can set several animals for him to transform into.

This is gonna be awesome

But it annoys me how there weren't any Young Avengers in Marvel Super Heros...

SUPERBOY YES! I hope hope hope we will get some others from Young Justice/Teen titans.

Beast boy would be a good fit for the suit selection play feature - they can set several animals for him to transform into.

That would be a cool way to utilize Beast Boy. I'd say that at least Raven will make it into the game, with some serious maybes on Starfire and Beast Boy. Miss Martian might be in it, and I'd say Kid Flash will be included. Aqualad would make sense, but whether it's Kaldur or Tempest is up in the air. We'll see Speedy long before we see Artemis for sure. Blue Beetle will most likely make the cut. Zatanna will probably be in there, maybe Wonder Girl, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Space suit Batman is not exclusive he is in a set. Arthur Parsons said you can buy that toy.

Martain Manhunter Bigfig amazing and the Atom is just like Antman