The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

They actually made raven and starfire, except in their DLC but that's awesome you can still get it. They look amazing

Here they are:

Raven

Ravendlc.pngRaven-720x405.jpg

Starfire:

Starfire.pngStarfire2.png

Bizarra:

Bizarra.png

Bizarro

Bizarropack.png

Edited by amazingbricks

Starfire doesn't have pink hair?

That pack is actually going to be free, too! Who else do we think might be in the Heroines and Villainesses pack? Killer Frost seems sensible, as there aren't a whole lot of ice characters and she's a pretty big name.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

She does in thr Teen Titan animated series. Which it seem her and Raven.are bases on

She does in thr Teen Titan animated series. Which it seem her and Raven.are bases on

No she doesn't, it's red.

Starfire-and-Blackfire-starfire-35679415-720-540.jpg

Actually, she does in Teen Titans Go (regrettably), but she doesn't in any other medium. That's strange and a little annoying.

I think the new DLC packs will be great! I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Does anyone know about a US release for the Batman Beyond (or Batman of the Future) DLC pack?

I think the new DLC packs will be great! I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Does anyone know about a US release for the Batman Beyond (or Batman of the Future) DLC pack?

It's a PS4 exclusive, sadly.

That pack is actually going to be free, too! Who else do we think might be in the Heroines and Villainesses pack? Killer Frost seems sensible, as there aren't a whole lot of ice characters and she's a pretty big name.

Really? *oh2* Killer Frost seems like a really good guess. Others seem trickier though. Maybe Vixen and Circe? Or Livewire?

Really? *oh2* Killer Frost seems like a really good guess. Others seem trickier though. Maybe Vixen and Circe? Or Livewire?

Circe sounds about right. Maybe Livewire, although her and Killer Frost tend to look too similar to have them both in one pack. Vixen was sort of a hidden character in Lego Batman 2, so I'd say they'd include her again.

Circe sounds about right. Maybe Livewire, although her and Killer Frost tend to look too similar to have them both in one pack. Vixen was sort of a hidden character in Lego Batman 2, so I'd say they'd include her again.

I was just thinking of female Superman villains and she came to mind. I think that's a good point against her, though.

I think it's red, it might just be the lighting for that area they're in as she looks pretty washed out in general (Her skin in particular).

The designs are interesting, Raven is based on her comic appearance while Starfire on the animated series. Granted that's probably the way it should be as Starfire's comic book appearance is all around terrible in the New 52 (Granted I didn't like her costume even in the original comics). Overall they're really good designs.

Hopefully these become actual minifigures at some point. With Cyborg coming next year I'm really itching to finish off my Teen Titans line-up. I suppose if Lego drags their feet than either a good custom or bootleg will show up eventually.

Here are pictures of Slade Wilson and Plastique:

Slade wilson from DLC Arrow Pack:

Sladewilson.png

Plastique from Heroines and Villainesses DLC Pack:

Plastique.png

Rainbow Batman:

Rainbowbat.png

Edited by amazingbricks

I would expect that New 52 Harley Quinn that was featured on the comic cover to be in the Villainesses pack. I doubt that design was solely for promotion, since every other cover featured designs in the game.

BTW, is this scene at the end of the credits a preview of Lego Marvel vs DC or is it just a gag?

24ot3zd.png

The designs are interesting, Raven is based on her comic appearance while Starfire on the animated series. Granted that's probably the way it should be as Starfire's comic book appearance is all around terrible in the New 52 (Granted I didn't like her costume even in the original comics). Overall they're really good designs.

The Teen Titans costume is really the only one that covers anything.

BTW, is this scene at the end of the credits a preview of Lego Marvel vs DC or is it just a gag?

I'd say it's a gag. (How did I miss this?)

I would expect that New 52 Harley Quinn that was featured on the comic cover to be in the Villainesses pack. I doubt that design was solely for promotion, since every other cover featured designs in the game.

That makes sense. I was surprised she wasn't a skin for Harley like Catwoman.

(Btw, did we really need Pre-52 Catwoman?)

How did I not know that was supposed to look like Avengers and Spider-Man? That scene is ten times more funnier now!

Here's a look at Guy Gardner in the game as well as Rainbow Raider:

BizarroPack:

Guygardner.png

184px-Bizarra.png182px-Bizarropack.png

Rainbow Pack:

Rainbowbat.pngRainbowraid.png

Arrow Pack:

138px-Sladewilson.pngB3gqj-wCQAAdDoF.png

Edited by amazingbricks

Rainbow Raider looks really cool, actually. He seems like he could be a pretty wicked bad guy with the right makeover. Slade's pretty meh. Accurate, but meh. Guy Gardner looks interesting (especially if he makes it into a set!).

Oa's green lighting is pretty distracting. Why couldn't they have highlighted the Raibow Pack on Odym or Nok where the colors would pop more? But I really shouldn't complain, the characters look nice, even though my system prohibits DLC. I nervously wonder what else will come out and how angry/jealous I might be. I hope it's no characters I want.

Nice to see Raven and Starfire made it, even if it is only DLC. Can't say I like their designs, would have prefer their Teen Titans (the show, and not go) variants (I guess I'm just used to those). Plastique looks great, and I definetly expect Killer Frost to be in the DLC too. Does this mean there is no Suicide Squad DLC? Could Amanda Waller be another character for the Heroess Villainess DLC?

Oa's green lighting is pretty distracting. Why couldn't they have highlighted the Raibow Pack on Odym or Nok where the colors would pop more? But I really shouldn't complain, the characters look nice, even though my system prohibits DLC. I nervously wonder what else will come out and how angry/jealous I might be. I hope it's no characters I want.

I know how you feel, about the DLC. Can you get DLC on WiiU btw? (I don't have a system that can play Lego Batman 3 and was considering a WiiU.)

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I know how you feel, about the DLC. Can you get DLC on WiiU btw? (I don't have a system that can play Lego Batman 3 and was considering a WiiU.)

Nope, have a friend who has it. Couldn't get DLC since the second one.

There is currently no way (or motivation) to support DLC on the Wii U. Which pisses me off, because I'm missing stuff they could have easily just put in the vanilla game for a little more cost. But since there's no market for my system, TT sure ain't going to waste time appeasing the minority of their audience by working in a way to give us that extra content. I can't help preferring Nintendo (and as I type this on the U, the word "Nintendo" was suggested before I finished typing the word), but doing so landed me with a system people care too little about, and thus, no downloadable content.