The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

And also why didnt they put Clayface we would get another big fig transformation :(

I am a little dissapointed in that we dont have the classics.

Scarecrow,Darkseid,Scarecrow,Two-Face,Huntress etc...

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

Hearing who all isn't in the game, I agree. I'm pretty disappointed with the roster. And I don't even have the game.

I'd much prefer to run around as my favorite characters that I know and love than random oddballs like Batcow or whatever.

All we can hope for is DLC, I guess.

Hearing who all isn't in the game, I agree. I'm pretty disappointed with the roster. And I don't even have the game.

I'd much prefer to run around as my favorite characters that I know and love than random oddballs like Batcow or whatever.

All we can hope for is DLC, I guess.

The most disappointing characters on the roster IMO are Batman-suit Joker, Lex-suit Robin, Wonder Woman suit Luthor, Cheetah Suit Wonder Woman, and Robin Suit Cheetah. If we really wanted to mix and match characters like that, we could have just used the character customizer.

And also why didnt they put Clayface we would get another big fig transformation :(

I am a little dissapointed in that we dont have the classics.

Scarecrow,Darkseid,Scarecrow,Two-Face,Huntress etc...

Yeah, completely forgot about Clayface, where is he? Or Classic Gordon (he's ALWAYS been there before)?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

And no Clayface, what? He'd be the perfect figure to use for a big fig transformation right next to Bane.

At least people are saying the story's good, so that's a plus. Definitely getting the game, but the roster could've been better...

And no Clayface, what? He'd be the perfect figure to use for a big fig transformation right next to Bane.

At least people are saying the story's good, so that's a plus. Definitely getting the game, but the roster could've been better...

Yeah and who gives a brick about Croc Henchman,Joker Goons,Lex Bots and the Lantern Minions?

Im really surprised Scarecrow, Two Face, and Ras Al Ghul aren't in the game (besides DLC). Those three were in the first two games and not this one? But hey, we got Robin in a Lex Luthor costume on the playable character list so who cares we didn't get other characters in his place say, oh, Darksied and Raven :P.

Why those weren't just different costumes in the same character slot I'll never know. That's really annoying.

No Huntress? Aww.. I was looking forward to playing through missions as Question and Huntress... :(

Is Static not even in there?? Come on!

I could see there being a code to unlock Darkseid in the set for next year. Similar to in the lego movie game how there was young Vitruvius as a code and Johnny thunder was a secret character you can unlock along with others.

I'm really having a blast with this game! I do like that you can go to any of the lantern worlds in any order in the story. Getting characters is a pain though ><. Would have been nice to get some other characters instead of lame disguise costumes and minions..

Who's that one speedster at the bottom of the roster? The Fierce Fire or something like that? Her name is out of the alphabetical order in such a weird way, there's got to be some significance.

There's definitely a substantial number of characters missing (I'm truly shocked that there's no Darkseid *huh*), but I think what we got is enough. I mean, if I can get Duck Dodgers and Kilowag playing together, I'm happy :grin:

I absolutely love all of the Lantern Worlds and different environments. I spent all day today going through story mode (26.7% done!), and I'm very surprised by the quality of that as well. Definitely looking forward to unlocking all the collectibles next!

There's definitely a substantial number of characters missing (I'm truly shocked that there's no Darkseid *huh*), but I think what we got is enough. I mean, if I can get Duck Dodgers and Kilowag playing together, I'm happy :grin:

I absolutely love all of the Lantern Worlds and different environments. I spent all day today going through story mode (26.7% done!), and I'm very surprised by the quality of that as well. Definitely looking forward to unlocking all the collectibles next!

I completely agree. This is truly a Justice League game. The characters people wish were on the game are Batman villains and allies who've appeared in two other games, plus their gameplay would be pretty bland too...I would prefer Duck Dodgers and Adam West than Scarecrow and Commissioner Gordon any day.

I'm pretty satisfied, looking at the full roster. There are some odd choices, like I don't see why they would choose Hush over Two-Face, Cheshire over Ra's Al Ghul, and Ultra-Humanite over Clayface, but I don't have any huge qualms. I love odd characters like Killer Moth, so I am glad to see them branching out with other gems like Detective Chimp, Green Loontern, Condiment King, Composite Superman, Bat-Cow and Music Meister. The strange Batman/Robin/Wonder Woman/Joker/Luthor/Cheetah disguises don't bother me too much, because I don't think it was "Okay guys, we can include Raven OR Lex Luthor dressed as Wonder Woman," but since they made those models for the cut scenes, they decided to implement them into the gameplay anyway. Same thing with the henchmen. I am missing Huntress and Raven, but I guess that there is LEGO Batman 4 for that. :grin:

I'm pretty satisfied, looking at the full roster. There are some odd choices, like I don't see why they would choose Hush over Two-Face, Cheshire over Ra's Al Ghul, and Ultra-Humanite over Clayface, but I don't have any huge qualms. I love odd characters like Killer Moth, so I am glad to see them branching out with other gems like Detective Chimp, Green Loontern, Condiment King, Composite Superman, Bat-Cow and Music Meister. The strange Batman/Robin/Wonder Woman/Joker/Luthor/Cheetah disguises don't bother me too much, because I don't think it was "Okay guys, we can include Raven OR Lex Luthor dressed as Wonder Woman," but since they made those models for the cut scenes, they decided to implement them into the gameplay anyway. Same thing with the henchmen. I am missing Huntress and Raven, but I guess that there is LEGO Batman 4 for that. :grin:

Lego Batman 4: The Justice League Game That Was Titled Batman 4 Just Because He's Batman :grin:.

I was hoping Darkseid would be in the Bizarro DLC considering he's in the movie.

I wonder who else is in the Suicide Squad DLC. Surely it can't just be Boomer.

Seriously though, not even Comicvine knows who the Fierce Flame is. What's the deal with this??

I hope there's more DLC than just those 5, because Lego Raven and Starfire need to exist. They're way to popular not to do something about.

I think the only territory left to explore for Lego Batman 4 is the multiverse. Or maybe I just want a Lego Batman/Scooby-Doo crossover. :shrug_oh_well:

I thought Darkseid was confirmed to be in game? I swear I saw him somewhere!

He's in a set in the next wave, and in the Justice League vs. Bizarro League animated movie. Perhaps there?

Seriously though, not even Comicvine knows who the Fierce Flame is. What's the deal with this??

I hope there's more DLC than just those 5, because Lego Raven and Starfire need to exist. They're way to popular not to do something about.

I think the only territory left to explore for Lego Batman 4 is the multiverse. Or maybe I just want a Lego Batman/Scooby-Doo crossover. :shrug_oh_well:

She is the custom character that was in a character creation contest.