The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Wow, after seeing all these pics, the DLC packs look awesome! I'm planning on getting 2, which 2 should I get?

If the PC version can support DLCs Im defiently getting this game! :wub: Having just finished reading Brightest day and Blackest night I have to say, seeing all those lanterns in lego form is pretty sweet and spot on with the designs.

If the PC version can support DLCs Im defiently getting this game! :wub: Having just finished reading Brightest day and Blackest night I have to say, seeing all those lanterns in lego form is pretty sweet and spot on with the designs.

Do you have any confirmation of the PC version at all? I can't find it on any of the couple websites listing it so far, including gamestop.

If you look in the background on the wall there is Batman Beyond and another character I can't identify

Wow, i didn't even see that, now we know are definitely getting Batman beyond. As for the other character, i have no idea who that is.

I love that 40's Batmobile! Hopefully that winds up as a set.

I'm a little surprised we haven't gotten Batman Beyond before now. He's an iconic character that would be really easy to do. Just Batman without a cape with a glide ability and a different voice. I wonder if we'll get his wicked batarangs? Or even if we'll get his Batmobile?

Oh man, if that's a Batman Beyond DLC and exclusive to PS4, I'm gonna be so mad...

By the way, has there been any official word from Gamestop that they will have the Plastic Man promo in the US? I still don't see anything about it on their website.

Isn't Batman of the Future the international title of Batman Beyond?

Also, exclusive to PS4???? BULL$#*! I HATEHATEHATE console-exclusive DLC, and guess who pre-ordered it for Xbox 360? :angry:

By the way, has there been any official word from Gamestop that they will have the Plastic Man promo in the US? I still don't see anything about it on their website.

I'd say it's in stone if LEGO's advertising it on their Facebook page and ads. I vaguely feel like I saw something about it in-store though.

Hi, I'm new to the topic.

Anywho, this game looks great, and the inclusion of a Batman Beyond DLC is amazing.

But the name "Batman of the Future" got me thinking. Any chance we'll see The Dark Knight Returns stuff (DLC or otherwise) in the game? I'd love to drive around in the Bat Tank.

I'm so scared to pre-order it and not get it. Last time I pre ordered Marvel with Walmart without knowing if I would get Iron Patriot. I went on the day it came out and bought it in store and returned the one I ordered online that came a week later even though I pre ordered!!!

Hi, I'm new to the topic.

Anywho, this game looks great, and the inclusion of a Batman Beyond DLC is amazing.

But the name "Batman of the Future" got me thinking. Any chance we'll see The Dark Knight Returns stuff (DLC or otherwise) in the game? I'd love to drive around in the Bat Tank.

Chances are high I'd say. At the least I think we'd get some appropriately themed character costumes. The tank itself might be a stretch, but who knows. TDKR might make a good DLC mission.

I'm so scared to pre-order it and not get it. Last time I pre ordered Marvel with Walmart without knowing if I would get Iron Patriot. I went on the day it came out and bought it in store and returned the one I ordered online that came a week later even though I pre ordered!!!

Exactly. Until I actually see GameStop offer it on their site, I won't preorder. Of any business to buy the game from, Gamestop is already sketchy enough. It seems a bit strange that GameStop seems to be offering the DCL pack for preorder online, but still no sign of the figure online though.

Chances are high I'd say. At the least I think we'd get some appropriately themed character costumes. The tank itself might be a stretch, but who knows. TDKR might make a good DLC mission.

Exactly. Until I actually see GameStop offer it on their site, I won't preorder. Of any business to buy the game from, Gamestop is already sketchy enough. It seems a bit strange that GameStop seems to be offering the DCL pack for preorder online, but still no sign of the figure online though.

I got an email today from gamestop telling me to preorder lego batman 3 and get the plastic man figure

So would it be good time to pre-order now? What is everyone else's thoughts?

It's just another Lego game to me. I'm burnt out on the forever unchanging gameplay. Pre-order it if you still enjoy it and want that PlasticMan minifigure. :P Simple as that.

The level gameplay is not very fun, but I play them now because it's surprisingly fun to screw around in the open world. There's a level of awesomeness to flying across Gotham City in the Batwing...AND it's LEGO!

Sooooo,

I'd been waiting for the gamestop site and saw the email ad, so I went to the site to order, but backed off of it because I think I want to use the store pickup option and get it asap without absurd shipping. The problem was that I seem to have seen stories in the past that they have trouble with shorting people on exclusives at some locations. Should I just call the store I'd be picking it up at and ask if they've had trouble with that in the past? I feel like they wouldn't necessarily be honest. Should I just suck it up and wait through slow $4 shipping? Or is it not that big of a risk and I'm worrying for nothing?