The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

I have a prediction for the 6th Season Pass Pack.

Gotham Pack

Includes an level where you play as Clayface,Ventriloquist,Ras al Ghul (Classic),Black Mask and Two-Face (Superheroes) to escape Arkham.The boss is Comissioner Gordon (Classic).

Characters Include:

Clayface

Vintriloquist

Ras al Ghul (Classic)

Black Mask

Two-Face (Superheroes)

Comissioner Gordon (Classic)

Arkham Security Guard

Harwey Bullock

Tell me what you think :classic:

Although I would love if that pack was going to be available the 6 pack is Suicide Squad. Someone found it in the steam files

Gotham Pack

Includes an level where you play as Clayface,Ventriloquist,Ras al Ghul (Classic),Black Mask and Two-Face (Superheroes) to escape Arkham.The boss is Comissioner Gordon (Classic).

Characters Include:

Clayface

Vintriloquist

Ras al Ghul (Classic)

Black Mask

Two-Face (Superheroes)

Arkham Security Guard

Harwey Bullock

We might get a few of those villains in the Suicide Squad pack, though I rather doubt it.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

So is all the new DLC out now?

No. We just have the first three out now. I don't think the other three are going to come out until next year.

Gotham Pack

Characters Include:

Clayface

Vintriloquist

Ras al Ghul (Classic)

Black Mask

Two-Face (Superheroes)

Arkham Security Guard

Harwey Bullock

We really need Clayface. I doubt we will get him though. :grin:

No, but the pipes or air shafts can be accessed by characters that can teleport like Martian Manhunter and even Ras Al Ghul!

Clayface would be fantastic if he could use Plastic Man's pads. Not enough characters can do that. (Can anyone besides Plastic Man?)

No, I guess that's why it looks like Plastic Man.

But like MODOCTORDOOM said, MM and Ra's can go through the vents.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Zatanna, Bat-mite, Mxyzptlk, Doctor Fate, and Ambush Bug can also go through vents. But like LEGO Marvel, Plas is the only stretchy charater that can use the transformation pads, since the developers didn't want to create alternate skins for Platinum and Martian Manhunter transforming. In LEGO Marvel, the skin even changes to the blue one when you use FF Mister Fantastic on one of the pads.

Power Girl looks good!

Over the weekend I stayed home and played for so long. I turned off my PS3 go on later that night and all my progress was gone! I started at like 70%, unlocked almost every character and all the progress was done I don't even want to play any more!

Over the weekend I stayed home and played for so long. I turned off my PS3 go on later that night and all my progress was gone! I started at like 70%, unlocked almost every character and all the progress was done I don't even want to play any more!

Hmmm....That's never happened to me. Are you sure you didn't turn it off while it was loading?

There are more glitches in this game then with the last game. People in the levels would get stuck a lot, and I would have to restart the level. Also, many times when going to the different planets, the previous planet I was on would combine the one I was on. The portal would be underground and quests from both worlds would be there. It was cool, though, when Ysmault and Zamaron would combine. Crystals would go through skeletons. :laugh:

Doesn't it autosave? How would your progress be lost? I feel bad for you.

Not to brag, though, but I 100%ed it recently. It' s not as fun to play around in the open world as I thought it would be. I think I prefer the one huge hub area like LEGO Marvel or Batman 2. Oa just isn't interesting enough, either.

Also, I noticed something cool. When inactive (2nd character), Frankenstein will deflect all shots (all non-targeted, and some targeted) from the active player character with his sword. Explosives will still hit him, but they cannot kill him. And Kryptonians aren't invincible. Any bomb (Penguin, '60s Batman/Penguin, and Demolition suits) will one-hit kill Superman, Superboy, Supergirl, Composite/Cyborg Superman. and Krypto. As usual, missiles will not hurt any character.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I got all of the Red Bricks unlocked and payed for, even the achievement for having them all on at once, but it still doesn't show the last one in the gauge thing on the pause menu, and I don't think it's shown up in the percentage either.

I thought that was odd, too, but Green Lantern and Star Sapphire aren't called Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris, either. Their "definitive member" status probably entitles all three to their position name instead.

So why isn't Atrocitus called Red Lantern, or Sinestro being called Yellow Lantern, or Saint Walker called blue lantern?

The Suicide Squad DLC has been revealed! Of course, they named it "The Squad", although Task Force X would've been just as recognizable and cool.

http://kotaku.com/su...suic-1666677852

Never cared for that design for Captain Boomerang... but hey, we're getting him (I'm a huge Rogues fan btw). His boomerang looks great, we need one of those in a set.