The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Arsenal should not look like the DLC Arrow recolored. I assume Darkseid is in the Bizzaro League pack, since he's involved in the BL movie coming out. If only the physical bigfig were that upright. But would it have killed them to put him in the game and switched out an unimportant character? I mean, he's an ultimate evil in the DCU! But Thanos was DLC, too. Curse you, TT Games!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Arsenal should not look like the DLC Arrow recolored. I assume Darkseid is in the Bizzaro League pack, since he's involved in the BL movie coming out. If only the physical bigfig were that upright. But would it have killed them to put him in the game and switched out an unimportant character? I mean, he's an ultimate evil in the DCU! But Thanos was DLC, too. Curse you, TT Games!

It's probably so they can sell more DLC packs.

Also a better look at Darkseid from the Bizarro World DLC Pack:

B3mL7ETCAAEYQ0L.png

Better look at Arsenal from the Arrow DLC Pack:

15719593069_6317b02fa1_c.jpg

Better look at Terra from the the Heroine's and villainesses DLC pack:

15905004092_71502c36e6_o.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

Arsenal should not look like the DLC Arrow recolored.

That's exactly how Arsenal looks on Arrow, though?

Terra is such a nice surprise! Looks like she'll be getting some fun animation too!

I wonder if the Bizarro DLC will be a longer DLC since its based on the movie which is much longer than one level in the game!

That Terra is absolutely perfect, it even has printing that Lego could actually do. Somehow though, I'm doubting Lego will give us a Teen Titans set anytime soon, with the Justice League dominating the sets next year and the Batman v. Superman sets coming after that it could be years before we get a set... Hopefully the customisers/bootleggers will make these if Lego doesn't. Though if that live-action Titans show does well there's a chance I guess.

Really the games are almost mocking anymore, it's just a collection of minifigures we either won't see for years or ever...

That Terra is absolutely perfect, it even has printing that Lego could actually do. Somehow though, I'm doubting Lego will give us a Teen Titans set anytime soon, with the Justice League dominating the sets next year and the Batman v. Superman sets coming after that it could be years before we get a set... Hopefully the customisers/bootleggers will make these if Lego doesn't. Though if that live-action Titans show does well there's a chance I guess.

Really the games are almost mocking anymore, it's just a collection of minifigures we either won't see for years or ever...

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/82154/updates find me another 9916 supporters, and we've got a chance.

I would love Teen Titans sets, sets with the Rogues.... a Belle Reve with a boatload of obscure villains would make me cry, quite frankly.

We should probably just be glad we are getting the characters we are getting though, whether physically or in game only.

I wouldn't be surprised if there would be a new Lego Star Wars game taking the 7 movies as a whole and using the Falcon/Death Star as a HUB and a free-play with similar worlds to the Lantern worlds.

Killer frost from the heroines and villainesses DLC Pack:

Killerfrost.png

Desaad from the bizarro world DLC Pack:

Desaad.png

Malcom Merlyn from the Arrow DLC Pack:

Malcom.png

Edited by amazingbricks

I'm guessing either the Bizzaro pack, which seems rather full, or a unknown pack (Apokolips Wariors DLC???).

He could be in the bizarro pack mission but not actually playable.

Killer Frost! Called it! Strange look, has she had a cape before? Desaad looks... boring. That's expected though, he's basically just a wrinkly guy in a cloak. Merlyn doesn't have his hood, which is a little disappointing. He looks much cooler in the show with the hood. That might make too many hooded archers in one pack, though.

Something neat I noticed the other day: Kyle Rayner is listed in the game as White Lantern, but his place alphabetically is with the K's, which means that they intended for him to be named Kyle Rayner but at some point later on changed it to White Lantern.

I thought that was odd, too, but Green Lantern and Star Sapphire aren't called Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris, either. Their "definitive member" status probably entitles all three to their position name instead.

I have a prediction for the 6th Season Pass Pack.

Gotham Pack

Includes an level where you play as Clayface,Ventriloquist,Ras al Ghul (Classic),Black Mask and Two-Face (Superheroes) to escape Arkham.The boss is Comissioner Gordon (Classic).

Characters Include:

Clayface

Vintriloquist

Ras al Ghul (Classic)

Black Mask

Two-Face (Superheroes)

Comissioner Gordon (Classic)

Arkham Security Guard

Harwey Bullock

Tell me what you think :classic:

Edited by Cy_Bored1337