The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

It's not hard to imagine, although that seems like the kinda guys that may get overlooked.

Do you think we'll get all the different Robins or just Nightwing, Red Hood, Tim's Robin, and Damian's Robin?

We are getting Tim Drake and Dick Grayson. I could see us getting Red Hood (Jason Todd) and Damian Wayne because he already is a figure.

Hey guys we have Gorila Grodd,Captain Cold and the trickster how about Prof. Zoom?

That would be awesome. So would Captian Boomerang, Heat. Wave, Weather Wizard, Pied Piper, The Top, Shade, Ragdoll, and just more Flash villains in general.

That would be awesome. So would Captian Boomerang, Heat. Wave, Weather Wizard, Pied Piper, The Top, Shade, Ragdoll, and just more Flash villains in general.

If we have Captain Boomerang then they should add Captain Boomerang Jr. :P

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

I would love to see all of Flash's rogues in the game!

I wish we could get the Flash Museum in the game too!!!

I would love to see all of Flash's rogues in the game!

I wish we could get the Flash Museum in the game too!!!

Yes!!! In physical form would be great too.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

For anyone who pre-ordered from Game Stop, was the Plastic Man figure listed in the confirmation email? Also, I have an XBox 360. How do the DLCs work? can you download any and all of them if you're willing to pay for them?

Thanks!

For anyone who pre-ordered from Game Stop, was the Plastic Man figure listed in the confirmation email? Also, I have an XBox 360. How do the DLCs work? can you download any and all of them if you're willing to pay for them?

Thanks!

Yes I preordered from GameStop and it did say I would get the PlasticMan figure. Also I did purchase for Xbox 360. The season pack dlc will be up day one for 14.99. The batman of the future dlc will be available in December for 2.99. Also all thee prices are in US dollars.

Titan Joker would make for some nice DLC, actually.

You know, an Arkham games DLC pack would sell like hotcakes. Titan Joker, Batman, Ivy, Killer Croc, regular Joker done all in that style would be so fun to play as.

While Arkham DLC would be good, I'd love some Batman the animated series DLC. I'd based it on the almost got im episode, it would revolve around playing as Batman in each of the Villains stories.

While Arkham DLC would be good, I'd love some Batman the animated series DLC. I'd based it on the almost got im episode, it would revolve around playing as Batman in each of the Villains stories.

That would be so much fun! Especially now with the 75th Anniversary! I don't think I'd want B:tAS DLC without the original cast, though. At least for Joker, Bats, and Robin. Other than Mark Hamill's whole "I'm done with Joker" thing, I'm sure they'd all come back. (Personally I don't take Hamill's claim very seriously, given he's said that at least twice already and everybody loves him to death in the role)

In other news, they're revealing a new character every day until the game's release date on Twitter.

Here's hoping that out of the next 19 to be revealed we'll get some more Rogues and Teen Titans.

And Cyborg Superman is pretty good.