The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Green Arrow!

Whoohoo!! :excited:

Hopefully he actually appears in the story as well :sweet::cry_happy:

Stephen Amell is scheduled to appear at the NYCC panel for LB3 as well, awesome!

Maybe he'll voice Green Arrow :oh:

Regards,

Mitch

Green Arrow!

Stephen Amell is scheduled to appear at the NYCC panel for LB3 as well, awesome!

Maybe he'll voice Green Arrow :oh:

If you click on the Green Arrow image, the article headline reads 'Green Arrow voiced by Stephen Amell'

So, yeah, I'm just gonna go over there and swoon

Oh, guess I read over that, as I did click on the image :grin:

Perhaps there will be a Green Arrow skin, that resembles the Arrow version :devil:

Okay, I gotta stop with the wishful thinking :innocent:

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

Here's a better look at Deathstroke, he looks really awesome:

Deathstrokee.png

Not a fan of it tbh..

Here's a better look at Deathstroke, he looks really awesome:

Deathstrokee.png

I know it's just the angle, but the lines on the top of the orange side of his head make it seem like he has exaggerated female eyelashes. :P

Guys did you notice that we got Sinestro and Green Arrow from the 2015 DC Sets?

So is that hinting something?

Yep, that's because, like the Marvel sets, the game people are supposed to put in the designs for all existing characters based on whatever design Lego is selling.

Yep, that's because, like the Marvel sets, the game people are supposed to put in the designs for all existing characters based on whatever design Lego is selling.

And we have Dick Grayson in the game.

So we will get Darkseid,Captain Cold and maybe the Bat Mech?

Look who joined the Gang!

By9HUExCEAA2GEM.jpg

*oh2*:wub_drool:

I never thought it would happen! My favorite character!

I hope they graft (*groan*) Poison Ivy's power set onto him along with the standard bigfig capabilities.

I figure they'll probably hang on to all the core bat-villains...

I think they're reaching extra far for the bigfigs so they'll all be unique and interesting, but since they got out to the "Dark" corner of the DCU, my only final hope is that they grabbed Deadman and Etrigan while they were out there (I have no doubts Zatanna's in already, with the other LB2 DLC characters that broke through to full inclusion this go-around)

I wish there were definitive HQ renders of every lego game character, and that they'd throw them in the back of the character encyclopedias. The Batman one skimmed the surface with a 2 page spread or so of Lego Batman games. Tt could provide DK with some nice standardized shots so it could be a whole section. I wanna be able to look through all the great character designs without having to jump into the game and cycle through. Take some pride in your resources, designers!

Tangentially, I wonder if there's a Lego Marvel character encyclopedia coming up. They've already got a sizeable cast of physical figures, the timing's right with Avengers 2, and I'm itching to see who they'll jam in the cover. But again, sad that Elektra, Blade, Gambit, Professor X... won't make the cut because there aren't nice clean official pictures.

But back to DC!

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

Yes, great news about Stephen Amell. I wonder if he will put on his deep voice for the game?

I prefer Stephen Amell's Stephen Amell voice to his Bale-esque Arrow voice. If we could just get the same Green Arrow from the Flash show promo ("Cool.") that would be perfect. The Green Arrow that likes being Green Arrow.