Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End MOCs and Vignettes!

thindexedgif.gif Hai Peng Ship 31d

Hi all! You may or may not have seen my vigs for Spiderman3, but now I'm tackling another summer blockbuster: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End! These Vigs and Mocs are not really spoliers to the movie considering they are unimportant scenes! I hope you enjoy!

Rock Crab

rcokcrab2.jpg

rockcrab4.jpg

Jack's Got the Bigger One This Time!

spyglasses.jpg

spyglasses2.jpg

Davy Jones says BWAHHHHHH!!! (to Jack)

davyjonesbooooo.jpg

Marty is Sent Backwards in Signapore after firing a Bazooka!

martysbazooka.jpg

Beckett Fails to Give Orders

beckettgoesdownwiththetide.jpg

beckettgoesdownwiththetide2.jpg

Barbossa Preforms a Wedding

1battlemarrybarbossamacus.jpg

battlemarry.jpg

Signapore (Built on a transparent baseplate, ofcourse!)

signapore.jpg

signapore2.jpg

signaporeback.jpg

signaporemonkeyandcottonsparrot.jpg

Sao Feng and the Captive Will Turner (transparent dots are supposed to be steam)

saofengsaunaturner.jpg

Hai Peng: The ship granted to Captain Barbossa by Sao Feng. This junk goes over the falls into Jones' locker. (not to be confused with the Empress) The sails are made out of quality, and rather expensive paper. The paper is not white, it may appear white in the photos, but it is more of a tanish. I know the ship is a little square, but I did not have too many teracota coloured bricks.

hai_peng_bow.jpg

hai_peng_bow_overview.jpg

hai_peng_port_side.jpg

hai_peng_starbort_side.jpg

Finally, the scene in which the Hai Peng goes over the falls!

hai_peng_waterfall_2.jpg

hai_peng_waterfall_3.jpg

hai_peng_waterfall_4.jpg

hai_peng_waterfall.jpg

There are more pictures here at my Brickshelf Gallery

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed them! There will probably be more to follow!

Edited by SlyOwl

You've got some interesting things on display Sir Nadroj! But I don't recall any rock crabs in Pirates of the Caribbean!

rcokcrab2.jpg

What inspired you to do this? Even though its blocky it looks awesome - like some kind sculpture.

I've added "Possible Spoilers" to the thread title in case someone hasn't seen At World's End. Which would be come to think of it...

Have you seen the movie Mister Phes? If you did, yes, there are rock crabs!

The MOCs...they look great! I hope to see some more!

Good idea putting possible spoilers. I wouldn't want to ruin it for people who haven't seen it. Yes, there are rock crabs, in Davy Jones' Locker and at the Calypso scene. They are kinda cute! :-D

Yes, there are rock crabs, in Davy Jones' Locker and at the Calypso scene. They are kinda cute! :-D

They are cute :-D . I thought at first they were going to try and eat Jack Sparrow, to my surprise, they didn't!

I think the ones at the Calypso scene were just normal crabs.

This third POTC Movie seems to be very inspiring!

It's the best of the three in my opinion.

You will see a small POTC III Diorama/MOC from me very soon... But it's quite a spoiler so beware ye eyes!

Very good rock crabs BTW!

Mr Tiber

Nice vigs sir! *y*

Added these to the Index of Land based MOCs.

Look forward to watching POT3 to see how accurate these vigs are X-D

BTW in your first post i made the link to your BS folder more readable.

P

Have you seen the movie Mister Phes? If you did, yes, there are rock crabs!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I haven't see it! You've just spoiled the entire movie for me now! :( :-P

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I haven't see it! You've just spoiled the entire movie for me now! :( :-P

"If you did" woulld have inclined that there was a spoiler ahead! Now, I'm not sure if you're joking or not...hehee.

Anymore planned MOCs SirNadroj?

Nothing planned yet. I want to go see it again, though. I would like to make a little signapore, and maybe the opening scene with the little boy, but i'm not sure yet. Any suggestions?

The multiple hangings is good.

Uh...how about Jack Sparrow vs. Davy Jones on the Mast.

I almost made Davy Jones' and Jack Sparrow's duel on the mast, too! Ofcourse, though, I would want part of the sail. Any ideas on how to make part of the sail without using non-lego elements? Perhaps seaweed, or trans-green fire peices?

SirNadroj, you could also put a link to this thread in the World's End Thread in Pirate Discussion Forum.

I have updated my mocs, I have signapore and Soa Feng's Suana. See my first post, I edited it!

Not to be a grumpy bum BUUUUUUUUUUT could you not double post if you're only making small posts.

Double posting is only excepting if you're posts are really LONNNNNNNNNG, but when the posts are SHORRRRRRRRRRRT its a NOOOO NOOO! X-D

Oops! ;-) It always slips my mind, the 'double posting' thing. Oh well! I'll remeber next time! So, any more suggestions? Should I make the scene with multiple jacks or should I make the signapore junk that goes over the falls, next? Is anyone else planning on making some vigs/mocs?

HHHMMM... Not sure about how you would do the Junk going over the side, but I'll point out that the Junk's name is Empress

HHHMMM... Not sure about how you would do the Junk going over the side, but I'll point out that the Junk's name is Empress

Not really... The ship given by Sao Feng to Barbossa etc. is called the Hai Peng. The ship of Sao Feng himself is called the Empress

Mr Tiber

Edited by Mr Tiber

I was just gonna point that out Mr. Tiber, you beet me to it! I'm actually working on one right now, but its sorta small. I may make it bigger.

(Mister Phes, I figured this was a long enough post, so I am double posting) (just to throw it out there ;-) )

Ok, so here is my next moc in a series inspired by POTC 3!

Hai Peng: The ship granted to Captain Barbossa by Sao Feng. This junk goes over the falls into Jones' locker. (not to be confused with the Empress) The sails are made out of quality, and rather expensive paper. The paper is not white, it may appear white in the photos, but it is more of a tanish. I know the ship is a little square, but I did not have too many teracota coloured bricks.

hai_peng_bow.jpg

hai_peng_bow_overview.jpg

hai_peng_port_side.jpg

hai_peng_starbort_side.jpg

Finally, the scene in which the Hai Peng goes over the falls!

hai_peng_waterfall_2.jpg

hai_peng_waterfall_3.jpg

hai_peng_waterfall_4.jpg

hai_peng_waterfall.jpg

Ok, so that is my Hai Peng. Again, there may be more to come, but I'm not sure yet.

As always, check out more pics at my brickshelf gallery!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=197227

Edited by SirNadroj

I especially like the Maccus (the hammerhead shark guy) moc *y*

the steam room and the dock are nice too.

I would like to moc up an empress junk as well, I'm just not so motivated presently *sad*

I especially like the Maccus (the hammerhead shark guy) moc *y*

the steam room and the dock are nice too.

I would like to moc up an empress junk as well, I'm just not so motivated presently *sad*

Yeah, I would have done an empress, but the Hai Peng is a lot smaller. For some reason, people confus the Empress with Hai Peng (the one I made). The Hai Peng is destroyed as a result of the crushing waterfall. :-D