Thanks fo the advise ;)

One more thing. I am working in the 3D file of the bodywork, and I want to use this moment to modify the connectors used: the car originaly used 24 red connector #3. and now only 9, and maybe I will can eliminate some more...

One more thing. I am working in the 3D file of the bodywork, and I want to use this moment to modify the connectors used: the car originaly used 24 red connector #3. and now only 9, and maybe I will can eliminate some more...

Thanks for changing the model to use more common parts. Of course, as soon as you are finished redesigning the model to use fewer red #3 connectors, LEGO will release a new set which uses them and make them common again.

I got 41 of those #3's just for your Mustang so for me you don't have to change a thing :laugh:

Fantastic appearance, and the bodywork steering gear auto connection is quite innovative.

Truly master piece. :thumbup:

21 12L flex axles. :wacko: Some prices are not bad, but most people only have one or two. At least there are only 12 #3 though. :grin:

Maybe the new motorcycle has 12L in it?

One word: servo (I think)

Sheepo uses an M Motor for steering in this one. I have no idea how he gets the wheels so straight, maybe it's down to the gearing?

I'm glad to see that you decided to do a manual version after all, because I think I will build that one this time. What differences do you expect the manual version to have? Will you remove the transmission like you did with the Mustang?

I think I will also try building this with red pneumatic tubing instead of flex axles and see how it works.

I think I will also try building this with red pneumatic tubing instead of flex axles and see how it works.

That is the plan!

A colleague Cwetqo went to Lego Fan Weekend at Skaerbaek and took this picture.

Another nice VW creation from Sheepo .... the left one ....

img_4349.jpg

I wonder, if he's going to make an instructions for it ....

That's an awesome looking bus for sure! Going to be an expensive MOC though, with all the soft axles and #3 connectors :laugh: Thank god I've got quite a sizable collection now.

Was thinking if we could get those soft axles 3d printed , would save a tone of money .

I orders a lot and now all 3 packages have not come and might never get to me cause of the postal strike in south Africa .

For now I will be building his wonderful land rover .

Nice to see a fellow South African frequent this forum! Good luck with your package and the postal strike :wacko: I haven't been able to justify ordering parts from brick link yet, shipping just gets too expensive. I'll have to be content admiring these beautiful MOCs over the web (or until I have the heart to breakdown my sets for parts).