Will there be a manual edition again like for the Mustang?

In the Mustang the Manual version sales are less than 15% of the total sales, so this time I will not make manual instructions, sorry.

But for the people who don't want or don't like the Rc version, I am working for an alternative. ;)

In the Mustang the Manual version sales are less than 15% of the total sales, so this time I will not make manual instructions, sorry.

But for the people who don't want or don't like the Rc version, I am working for an alternative. ;)

Well, then there is a challenge to build a manual version ;)

Really nice moc, you really nailed the curves of the body, looks awesome! And all those cool features like the drumbrakes, realistic supsension, the gearbox and the easy removal of the body. Great work.

:thumbup:

Totally epic, nostalgic and awesome creation, well done !! It's instantly recognizable.

@ TheLegoExpert: yes it's fully motorized, including gearbox and brakes.

Great MOC. You captured the curves really good. I'm amazed at the strength of that bodywork.

The only downside for me would be the colour. It would be really nice if we can get some other colours than red to build cars with...

Is it fully motorized?

As Jurgen has told you, yes it is.

love the rc function you put in though part of me would also just love to have a static version wonder if the dressed up vw engine I built many moons ago would fit http://www.brickshel...w_boxer_lxf.jpg

Your engine looks great!!

But unfortunately there is not enough space in the rear to fit it. :(

The only downside for me would be the colour. It would be really nice if we can get some other colours than red to build cars with...

I think the same as you, but red is the color with more different technic parts to build bodyworks, specially panels and soft axles. The Beetle would look really well in white or blue, but there are not parts to do it :(

Amazingly realistic model. The only thing that is unrealistic is I think your model is more complicated than a real Beetle. It also probably has more power. :laugh:

All those red axles and connectors again!!! Awesome replica!!!

Darn... I already dropped plans to build the mustang. I guess after this fantastic MOC, I have to bury those dreams. But perhaps in black? :drool:

Excellent work once again! The amount of stuff you've managed to cram in such a small space is quite impressive indeed.

Brick_Sticker

Amazingly realistic model. The only thing that is unrealistic is I think your model is more complicated than a real Beetle. It also probably has more power. :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing :laugh:

Fantastc looking MOC, appeals to me a lot more than the regular supercar! :thumbup: Would have been brilliant in the light blue of this year's hot rod set, but that'll just be a dream! :sweet:

Wonderful! You really captured the look well!

The only thing(s) that stand out are the side mirrors because they have such abrupt angles compared to the real thing.

Probably you are right hahaha

I have always wondered, how do you get the steering to return to center? :hmpf_bad:

My big cars don't have return-to-center steering...

My big cars don't have return-to-center steering...

They don't? I thought they did, they straighten so nicely.