Adding;

• Bruce Banner
  • Jean Grey
  • Avalanche

These are on my to-do list, Can any recommend a good torso,body,chest piece for Bruce Banner? He will have sandy/brown legs. Basing him on the Avengers look. Thanks

Also Trask, he will be based on Peter Dinklage's appearance from Days of future Past. Got the head, and suitcase, just need the rest, going to get tan/brown, trousers, I think but he will be in a suit.

Should be getting some new items this coming week and being ok tomorrow, I will finish off Blink's head. Ive painted her eyes, thought it would take a long time to do and many attempts, did it one :)

thanks

Also will be making a sort of version of Harry Osborn based on his appearance in Spider-Man 3

WOAH! Did not expect so much epicness, tell me, what is Blink's head and from what is Warpth's torso?

WOAH! Did not expect so much epicness, tell me, what is Blink's head and from what is Warpth's torso?

Blink's head is I think Star Wars Leia Endor set, but I painted the pattern and eyes on.

Here is a link to the head http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380876203654?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Warpath's body is from bootleg superhero set, but what you see is actually the back. I couldnt decide which way to have it,

link for the body http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPERHEROES-MINIFIGURES-COMIC-BOOK-CHARACTERS-TOY-compatible-with-LEGO-brand-/231244025012?pt=UK_Construction_Toys_Kits&var=&hash=item35d737ccb4

Only got the body as I couldnt find a better one.

Thank you for your comments, working on Pyro, Iceman, Bishop, Viper, Avalanche, Toad, Stryker, Jean Grey, Harry Osborn (Spiderman3) and Juggernaut (Which will be a bigger fig than normal lego, but 100% made from lego, just painted)

Also, I painted parts of Blinks hair, as I looked at the movie pictures and seems not to be full "Purple"

When I did the eyes for Blink I thought it would take me ages, as I thought Id mess them up. However, did them first time.

Blink's head isn't endor Leia. I think it might be princess Tamina's head from Prince of Persia.

Cool thanks, mine came with a Leia dresed in Endor clothing so just thought it was that, thanks for that :)

William Stryker based on Days of Futures Past version

untitled18.jpg

Viper based on her appearance in the Wolverine

untitled17.jpg

Well, personally, if your going down the blonde route, I'd use either this hair piece:

http://www.bricklink...sp?P=90396&in=S

Or this one:

http://www.bricklink...sp?P=85974&in=S

The first one is the one I used in black, but it looks good in blonde too.

I'm really interested in seeing how you make Viper, I could never find a good body for her. And as a massive X-Men and Exiles fan, Blink, Warpath, Samurai, and the others all sound fantastic! And that sword you painted, wow, I bet that took awhile to create! Extremely impressive, I look forward to more.

To answer your previous question, on who to make next, who do you like the most? Avengers, FF, some villain's? I'd make whoever or whatever you have a desire for to see made of Lego!

Viper is loaded

Havok

untitled19.jpg

Sunspot

untitled21.jpg

Avalanche (Based on Xmen Evolution)

untitled22.jpg

Juggernaut (Please dont mention the eyes :( I cant do eyes:(....Not very happy with this as the paint I was using went abit funny on it)

untitled20.jpg

Toad

untitled23.jpg

Bishop

untitled24.jpg

Blob

untitled25.jpg

Pyro (Side View)

untitled26.jpg

Pyro (Straight on)

untitled27.jpg

Ice-Man