[img=insert image url here]

Testing how to properly post images.

qAFGN3k

qAFGN3k.jpg

I am writing about this below the above image and above the below image.

qAFGN3k.jpg

This writing is just directly below the final image.

Edited by ShoelaceAglet
Testing!

On 9/27/2017 at 11:45 AM, ShoelaceAglet said:

[img=insert image url here]

Testing how to properly post images.

qAFGN3k

qAFGN3k.jpg

I am writing about this below the above image and above the below image.

qAFGN3k.jpg

This writing is just directly below the final image.

On 9/20/2017 at 11:52 PM, STARHAWK said:

Test of new post

linked image

test image

Reveal hidden contents

if i need a spoiler tag

Testing how to quote several people in one response.

Hi,

I'm new and have been looking for the tutorial on creating a signature, but can't find it.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

:classic: Beverly

Hi,

New to the community.

We're a family of Lego fans. I'm in my 40s and my children are 10,9,9 we live in the UK.

Whilst we have all sorts of Lego , I prefer trains and classic sets from the 1960s. 

I especially like the 1:87 vehicles. 

My reason for joining  today was to get some advice on a vintage set I have just bought, but will have to wait until I get approval for the full site. But if anyone is interested .

Today a local auction house was selling some classic sets , I believe they originated in Norway in the late 1950s. The set I bought was set 306 , but instead of the usual VW beetles it contains 2 green Opel kapitans. The inner card seems vintage and the cutouts are an exact fit to the Kapitans. Has anyone else come across something like this?

Firstly I'm trying to establish if the cars are Kapitan prototypes,  the chassis has Lego Kapitan and 1957 on the underside. The bodies are loose to the chasssis and painted green . The bodies  have glass and 1957 mounded to the inside. 

Secondly could this 306 actually be a prototype box and contemporary to the Kapitans.

trying to set up Flickr hopefully upload some pictures later.

We have a bricklink store:  cheshirebrickbrothers 

bonjour je me nomme cyberick et je ne suis vraiment pas tres fort en anglais mais je suis un passioné de lego comme vous !

Good morning!

I am from Austria, 44  and following this forum since 2012, when I started my first MOC. Started out the expensive way as I ordered pieces through ebay and directly from Lego. Anyway, thanks to the winter I dug the project out again and started planning all over last week, as I gladly found this forum again (I really lost touch). So as the nick might suggest you will find me in the pirate section... if I post that much. To all: beautiful MOCs, really.